the Secret Service of the U.S. is literally defined in history by how all of them keep getting so blind falling down drunk, they are literally unable to show up for work within hours of when they arrive somewhere. Like that’s not the worst thing they do, they are also a cult of insane neo Nazis as their team initials suggest & a roving international rape gang, but the thing where they can’t hold their liquor is what most often puts them in the news around the world. For something like a century running at this point. Why would anyone want to lend them money, let alone give them any.
whoopsiedoodle the prez's head just exploded #whoopsiedoodle
the presidents head looks how mine feels #whoopsiedoodle

cars posted:

the Secret Service of the U.S. is literally defined in history by how all of them keep getting so blind falling down drunk, they are literally unable to show up for work within hours of when they arrive somewhere. Like that’s not the worst thing they do, they are also a cult of insane neo Nazis as their team initials suggest & a roving international rape gang, but the thing where they can’t hold their liquor is what most often puts them in the news around the world. For something like a century running at this point. Why would anyone want to lend them money, let alone give them any.

the answer may be suggested by the fact that in addition to providing the head hitler's praetorians, the other thing the US SS does is "investigate" counterfeiting of US dollars and forgery of federal checks

hero

cars posted:

lol,,, remember when China exposed a bunch of undercover CIA... because their front Web sites all had links directly back to CIA dot Gov
I Want To Believe that quote is real

Mindful

Practice

Room
high art works from t*rkey

gonna be like this after the revolution

[account deactivated]

burritostan posted:

I Want To Believe that quote is real

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1938/09.htm

I have not read this top to bottom, but I don't see it in there.

[account deactivated]
it would be less sus if they were just trying to honestly share their thoughts about media tech and not just ventriloquizing stalin.
thanks everyone for your deep investigation of an Anonymous post from our beloved sister site the ‘chan.

sovnarkoman posted:

high art works from t*rkey

the walnut sculpture is just wrong

my personal fav is this one, showing the freedomloving turkish nation eating meatball defiantly

that's honestly pretty great.

for comparison, here's the equivalent you get in the desolate small towns of the canadian prairies

[account deactivated]
lol that statue is probably paid for by the OUN B canuckistan branch
[account deactivated]

toutvabien posted:

I've been watching his youtube channel recently, he's a pretty decent guitarist from what I can tell.
"you remember that musician, john hinckley?"
"sure, who doesn't?"
"well, get this-"
[account deactivated]
Last frame needs to transition from the DSA logo to goatse and back to Trotsky

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

just wanted to point out this is Post America merch and she calls it the "Democrats of Something Awful" shirt

[account deactivated]
Shoplifter Rules The Roost. I want to commission whoever makes the Fox News Crime Person licensed-image graphics to do a Hidden Face Criminal series for me. Jaywalking Beyond Limits. Neon Santa Splatters HOA. Grapes In Salad Without Remorse
*puts on Hollister shoplifting flannel*

'time... to Rule some Roost'