[account deactivated]

liceo posted:

on hot summer days, some people eat ice cream, others go to the swimming pool, but me? i drink a big glass of antifreeze

i've heard this is popular in germany

I Like How that guy is still a fascist

babyhueypnewton posted:

this is probably the most effective pre-wwIII propaganda coup of the biden administration. homonationalism will be the primary force of imperialism from now on if it wasnt already.

getfiscal posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

homonationalism will be the primary force of imperialism from now on

my guess is it will be the military

interesting that the person managing the “Stop Antisemitism Dot Org” Zionist-lobby account clearly isn’t Jewish

pogfan1996 posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

this is probably the most effective pre-wwIII propaganda coup of the biden administration. homonationalism will be the primary force of imperialism from now on if it wasnt already.

I too enjoy western conservatives claiming they’re leftists

you know what they say, communism is 21st century americanism

What's happening. the first three stories have their key words trending on Twitter right now. the last story does not and is just one Web site posting the same story over and over in a thread replying to itself. "mass movement". What's happening.
I mean, I lived through the Bush Years and all that, but it is still mega crazy to me how people line up to believe whatever the hell the State Department feels like shilling. Like, presumably everybody else lived through those years, too.

Synergy posted:

CAME HERE TO POST THIS

vanity searching "rhizzone" on Twitter again, clicking "rhizzone" to confirm yes I mean rhizzone, clicking "Latest" and uh. Hi Everyone. post 2500 in Twitter thread.
ty to for liking my posts, who seems cool.
i have just been made aware of certain developments elsewhere online and as a consequence i've been laughing till i choke. absolute freak gasping cackles
same.
moving ever closer to seeing tHE r H i z z o n E in the New Yorker typeface. "The Only Font Where Coöp Is Spelled Like That"
journalists: please give due credit to that nice lady from Washington Post for her early discovery of our Infamy.

lol This person gets it.

if you aren't posting screencaps of my posts in between the correct opinion on every single Leviathan full-length then don't even log in
goongrats to our very own graphicalussrinterface / secondaxiom for managing to get suspended from Twitter for going full nazi

Edited by shapes ()

somehow i am not surprised
[account deactivated]
"I wasn't able to become a Nazi because of NATO" ok
that person is so profoundly mentally ill that it just feels kind of unfortunate to look at their twitter posts or anything else
Its insane that a few of us had to repeatedly try and convince people the psycho who constantly talked about looking up posters online info should be banned, instead of just humouring his behaviour all the time lol
that boy aint right

blinkandwheeze posted:

Its insane that a few of us had to repeatedly try and convince people the psycho who constantly talked about looking up posters online info should be banned, instead of just humouring his behaviour all the time lol

its insane you think anyone took that dipshit seriously and would waste any amount of labour on his ass unless absolutely necessary

Karphead i remember the million page long threads where people were earnestly engaging him and advocating for him to be given second chances and use this forum as a resource
Still can’t believe that dude brought this site to its knees through sheer posting

blinkandwheeze posted:

Karphead i remember the million page long threads where people were earnestly engaging him and advocating for him to be given second chances and use this forum as a resource

instead of a bullet in the head? seems like we have some real work to do...