[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
in case one or both accounts get crushed by Twitter:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
It isn't really a "mutual" ceasefire. The zionists unilaterally accepted the resistance's terms. They've been explicitly warned that if they try their usual antics of massive warcrimes right before the last second that shit is on again. Netanyahu surrendered. They were demonstrated utterly incapable of making it stop. In fact, as predicted, it was just getting worse for them as it went on. Iron dome was failing. Targeting was narrowing in on military bases.

The zionists have an army of cowards that couldn't be compelled to march 5 miles through a city of rubble, an airforce of billion dollar stealth fighters that spent a week and a half bombing said rubble around the clock with no observable military impact beyond killing kids, the ~third most feared/hyped intelligence service in the world which couldn't find 30,000 missiles in a prison colony, all led by generals who have never won a fight against a post-pubescent opponent armed with other than stones.

they lost to a bunch of dudes that celebrated when their weapons successfully damaged the ground.

This was an absolute humiliation.

Gonna be a hell of a lot harder to advertise for new settlers after this, and numbers of them have apparently already been going back where they belong.

MarxUltor posted:

The zionists have an army of cowards that couldn't be compelled to march 5 miles through a city of rubble, an airforce of billion dollar stealth fighters that spent a week and a half bombing said rubble around the clock with no observable military impact beyond killing kids, the ~third most feared/hyped intelligence service in the world which couldn't find 30,000 missiles in a prison colony, all led by generals who have never won a fight against a post-pubescent opponent armed with other than stones.

Highly recommend checking out Gaza and the West Bank on snapmap if you have Snapchat. It’s a massive party.
israeli troops once again raiding the noble sanctuary bc they were upset about celebrations going on there sorta undercuts bibi's victory narrative

jesus Joe those poor people have been through enough, have some mercy

tpaine... ty for RTing this lol

the body-armored thug doubling back, not to help the man up, but to remind his squad of the actual optics of a Jewish-ultranationalist stormtrooper shoving den Untermenschen off the sidewalk and into traffic

cars posted:

tpaine... ty for RTing this lol

omg i'm dying

“Inshallah, I am lucky enough to have about 2,600 cyber warriors in Cyberspace Operations that do just that,” Haniyeh shared.
never in a million years would have guessed that the thing that finally manages to oust Netanyahu would be falling short of pandering to genocidal settler bloodthirst enough. absolutely incredible
Bennett seizing the opportunity for a long-shot rebel victory now that the Hamas Cybercore can’t deploy its G.R.I.F.F.O.N. neuro-crabs into The Matrix
[account deactivated]
as the Zionist entity’s propaganda fails more and more often in a given era of its rhetoric, its ideology demands that it become more and more open in its cruelty and deadliness. When it addresses those it recognizes as citizens, Tel Aviv presents any perceived doubt in its dishonest statements by the outside world as self-defensive justification for accelerating its murder of Palestinians. The persecution of the Jews throughout history is not only exploited in the most crass and vile way to advance an ideology of anti-Arab persecution and, ultimately, genocide. The degree to which that exploitation is crass, is brazen, is unbelievable but still believed, is taken as an inverse measure of how brutal the Zionist entity may & must become toward its occupied territories and their inhabitants. When belief declines, brutality increases.

"You stopped believing us; the believability of our fiction was all that was holding us back; you made us do this." It’s happened before and it’ll happen again

Assad inaugurates his new term with a new victim
CNN’s top story on Bennett becoming PM is headed with a photo of Netanyahu. It contains a bunch of photos of Netanyahu but only one photo of Bennett... with Netanyahu out of focus in the foreground. Weird shit

lol okay There It Is i guess.

lol damn
[account deactivated]
"incendiary balloon". laugh every time I see it
they made balloons float at us, the balloons were on fire. launch the Ryan BQM-34E/F Firebee II death robots.
deploying my Incendiary Balloons against that Ross Perot ranch in Dallas. pushing the balloons over the fence with a big stick and the stick lights on fire and I'm mushing it in the grass so I can push more balloons until I'm attacked with 20-foot-long tungsten rods dropped from a satellite
first it was incendiary balloons now it's blood libel kites
[account deactivated]

liceo posted:

Hamas taped a dog to a remote-control plane and it's going peepee on the settlers. it's wearing a little Red Baron scarf and goggles... disgusting