welcome to the desert of the etc.

cars posted:

finally, something worth preserving.

More proof that the DSA is the vanguard party

There are US orgs that are made up entirely of cia agents, cops, troops, etc and it’s still not enough for some people.

(Also lol at the unintended meaning that the cia/etc have infiltrated every other countries communists parties)

^^^ this is the same guy who posted that thing where he was like "If I, uh I mean we had a revolutionary situation nowadays we would all be thinking about failed revolutions and we'd necessarily obsess over our failures and turn into pathetic piles of snot" and we all made fun of him. Just wanted to share the latest laffs this guy produced in me with his sublimated desire to perform oral sex on neo-Nazis.
my entire posting brand nowadays is telling people not to praise their degenerate political opponents as a symptom of self-loathing, because it makes the person doing it look pathetic and embarrasses everyone else around them, and I couldn't be happier
I really think whoever that person is they and everyone like them should be ejected from every single politics-oriented group they're in immediately. They are Objectively Oinkers and will send all their friends to jail at the slightest pressure because they've convinced themselves that ultimately it's the only way to demonstrate their mediocre intelligence. They believe that the pigs are right and they are waiting around to become them. They will laugh off the idea the pigs will ever bother them until one comes knocking and then they will fold like a chair under tom's tremendous bulk
personally i feel like the guy who runs a show entirely about how the us legal system and cops are purpose designed to oppress and brutalize, with an explicit message that no amount of engaging with the system can ever redeem them, is not, in fact, a secret cop lover who should be fed into the wood chipper with his Bad Take Tweet entered into the people's court as evidence. but he absolutely deserved to be clowned on there so I will still be mailing you a medal of honour for your sick twitter k:d ratio
he needs to suck less
if he does a podcast on cops and the legal system and posts like that he will definitely sell out to the cops as soon as they can make him justify it through the belief that he has cleverly saved his own superior superego, because after all everyone and everything around him is doomed in his eyes
i mean i entirely agree with you on "would not want to be in a political organization with a person who talks like this." but maybe i'm just too old and tired to find joy in seeking enemies
a podcaster ACLU Democrat lawyer is far less objectively anti-Communist than that shit he posts

shriekingviolet posted:

i mean i entirely agree with you on "would not want to be in a political organization with a person who talks like this." but maybe i'm just too old and tired to find joy in seeking enemies

you're implying I'm young and I'll take the compliment, the insult being dropped without a second thought on the ground between us

cars posted:

you're implying I'm young and I'll take the compliment, the insult being dropped without a second thought on the ground between us

wasn't even thinking about attempting an insult there so yeah, let's consider it dropped with both of us confused as to how it got there

this does piss me off, I have no problem saying that. it is nakedly the equivalent of posting like "Well you'd all love someone as based and epic as Hitler if he'd been Communist" and then telling everyone you're right about that over and over, it's just the dumbest most ahistorical soft pro-fascist anti-communist self-annihilation ideology. It can't be trusted and it should be actively rejected.
I don't like it either man and I don't disagree with confronting it and shaming it, or even just getting real mad online about it. I just think there's been a century of anticommunist propaganda fucking people's brains and sometimes it's not the most productive path to jump directly to writing off someone who ran their idiot mouth as a closet fascist forever when you have enough points of agreement with them that they could be given a chance to be a friend instead.

Like, literally everyone who grows up under the Great Satan is taught from birth that the evil totalitarian commies aren't to be trusted. Not everyone is just going to meditate under a bodhi tree until samadhi reveals that isn't the case, some people gotta be taught, and I think the best way to teach is by gentle example and compassion. But the twitter isn't for nuanced conversation and changes of heart, so my objection remains decisively halfhearted.
I mean no offense but what are those points again. I am genuinely asking. Because in 2021 no one is hard up for anti-cop-screed podcasts by people who are themselves definitely pigs and informants in waiting.
what if we had a thread just for containing tweets
that poo poo would loving rule
The BJP is really mobilizing their Twitter followers to support Israel huh
[account deactivated]
finally unfollowed cordeliers, the last of that set, after scrolling through his history and seeing that his monomaniacal anti-mask/vaccine fixation has completely drowned out any and all thought of Palestinian solidarity, or anything else for that matter

i'm not even so averse to fringe takes as I am to gimmick accounts

...though i guess if i had to put a finer point on it, the unaddressed cognitive dissonances are also annoying. e.g., "this vaccine is just a freaky mass test of dangerous chemicals by the elites on the indoctrinated public" vs "this vaccine is JUST for the elites"; similarly, "we're just human guinea pigs, it's like what the gates foundation does in the third world" vs btw gates is actively working to prevent access to the third world, where almost no one is vaccinated

like, maybe square one of those circles, guy. just a thought, but i won't be watching

Edited by Constantignoble ()

Paris hilton said Hashtag Stop the Genocide about the crimes of the Zionist entity
good.
[account deactivated]

sovnarkoman posted:

Legitimate Target In A Just War