gay_swimmer posted:

I also shot Kaisar with my laser gun for not understanding Hegelian dialectic

Thank you for your service.

when I was a kid my public school had this dated social studies curriculum that had barely been updated since the 1980s. It contained a big dose of anti-Marxism where they tried to explain Hegel to middle-school kids with no context whatsoever. I'm pretty sure that curriculum was reproduced all across the country, and I'm pretty sure that one botched lesson plan for literal 12-year-olds was copied almost word for word into Fallout: New Vegas as the ultimate strategy of the genius man Kaiusaur.
ceaser from the hit game fallout new vegas read hegel? that explains the tumour!

Sunday posted:

et freakin' tu loius???

cars posted:

anyway there's only one crpg worth a damn for anyone mentally unwell enough to post on here. cars if you don't enjoy disco elysium i will pray for you

he will not like the chapo trap haus voice actors

Populares posted:

i'm not sure if the final cut retains them. regardless, DE is masterful and ideologically acceptable

give it to me for free please. see ya in the pdf forum
playing rocket league all day long and sucking at it
I have found the true rulers of the wasteland. Repitllians.

damoj posted:

I have disco game downloaded & it's even possible I will play it someday. Thank you for your support
in icewind dale you lovingly create a party of six adventurers using a nice implementation of aDnD 2nd ed rules + some 3rd ed stuff, in video game format, then carefully inch your way through multi-level dungeons filled with lethal traps and villager-eating monsters to save the day against all odds. while in the expansion icewind dale: heart of winter, in something of a "whiplash moment," your group is teleported onto the set of westworld, made temporary sheriffs deputies, and after looting a native cemetery winkle out that the impending anti-settler war is the result not of legitimate grievances against the encroaching settlers who are obsessed with harvesting knucklehead trout for scrimshaw exports, but because the barbarian chief was possessed by an dragon who has riled the native population into a frenzy. you then kill the dragon.

thanks josh sawyer

Edited by tears ()

making sure i install the goon mod before i go to the gym tomorrow

sovnarkoman posted:

*my completely normal voice* no one is good at Rocket League but me

Populares posted:

Populares is correct and I will not like that if I ever play the game.

cars posted:

sovnarkoman posted:

*my completely normal voice* no one is good at Rocket League but me

i cant hit the ball at all lol even tho i got to gold 1 that way

cars posted:

Populares posted:

Populares is correct and I will not like that if I ever play the game.

They revoiced the game with professional voice actors. No Chapo.

my previous statement is now inoperative
since im going through all these dnd-style games, pathfinder:kingmaker is probably one of the worst games ever made, no wonder nerds love it.
chumbawumba:tubthumper
cars confronts caesar

Was just on my way to post that.
after many trials, managed to narrow my Icewind Dale:EE no-death no-reload solo insane-difficulty run down to a worthy contender: gnome berserker, grand mastering in katanas with lucky scimitar +2 in offhand; proving yet again that melee > magic. She has reached the middle of the severed hand with no difficulty, due to berserker enrage negating the endless run-ending hold-person casts that enemies love to throw, the increased crit range + curse on crit effect of an EE added guaranteed drop katana (lmao... thanks beamdog) and the gnome/halfling-specific helmet giving a crucial -3AC on top of the shimmering sash: geared -9AC before enrage. Just got a lucky great shield +3 random drop too. Going to see how the rest goes.

Edited by tears ()

I'm playing Honest Hearts now, the Fallout New Vegas DLC where if you kill a white, the dead white's faithful dark-skinned slaves chase you down and murder you. I am not exaggerating even one bit.
I installed all those DLC one time with a few mods and it made my character create explosions when I sprinted in water which I found too distracting.
playing the reverse simcity, terra nil as per rhizzone comrade recommendation. p pleased w myself that after prob 24 tries i have completely rehabilitated the lifeless wasteland on the island map

招瑤 posted:

playing the reverse simcity, terra nil as per rhizzone comrade recommendation. p pleased w myself that after prob 24 tries i have completely rehabilitated the lifeless wasteland on the island map

Now do the rhizzone frontpage

tears posted:

after many trials, managed to narrow my Icewind Dale:EE no-death no-reload solo insane-difficulty run down to a worthy contender: gnome berserker, grand mastering in katanas with lucky scimitar +2 in offhand; proving yet again that melee > magic. She has reached the middle of the severed hand with no difficulty, due to berserker enrage negating the endless run-ending hold-person casts that enemies love to throw, the increased crit range + curse on crit effect of an EE added guaranteed drop katana (lmao... thanks beamdog) and the gnome/halfling-specific helmet giving a crucial -3AC on top of the shimmering sash: geared -9AC before enrage. Just got a lucky great shield +3 random drop too. Going to see how the rest goes.

presenting receipts.

[account deactivated]
Capitalist Tetris for your enjoyment
[account deactivated]
the machine commune in Wasteland 3

[account deactivated]
a big new media scare story is that bourgeois people are doing the Wood Elf thing from Elder Scrolls, where they let meat get rancid and then consume the fetid sludge in the hope that one of the byproducts of meat rotting will get them messed up like it does with fermented grain. That's my post. No punchline