A C
A
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you'll never guess what ive been smoking lately
yep
weed
weed
did 4 hours of yardwork and have taken an edible to head off my body's rebellion at the pass

remembering 15 years ago when I'd be up at dawn to do landscaping and work until there wasn't enough light to keep going. time is a fuck
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sober friends talking about the definitions of "collar" jobs ie white collar blue collar pink collar and I'm disassociating
the sweat is gettin to ya like the ring around ya collar
let me be me
let u be u
let me smoke my weed
u can do what u do

Edited by karphead ()

gay_swimmer posted:

because im learning chaos magick to fuck up the free energy magnet motor he claims to be building in his garage

reading tarot under a full moon. not looking so great.
I'm no longer smoking the devil's lettuce, I owe it all to the new and extremely expensive Caplyta.
Weed

Populares posted:

I'm no longer smoking the devil's lettuce, I owe it all to the new and extremely expensive Caplyta.

i searched this and was reminded that United $naKKKe$ is the country that inspired pharmaceutical companies to promote their medications through copay programs for a single medication, with fake "insurance" cards, for which people only qualify if they already have private insurance coverage, and which only compensate for how that coverage doesn't actually cover anything, because without the company's own promotional program, no one WITH insurance could afford their new drug

It was the weed of times,
inciteful is one of my favorite words to use in spoken conversations

zhaoyao posted:

inciteful is one of my favorite words to use in spoken conversations

it's good

similarly: when you see a rotund cop, tell them, "thank you for your surface"

filler posted:

Sober friends talking about the definitions of "collar" jobs ie white collar blue collar pink collar and I'm disassociating

What is a pink collar job. Like a children's television presenter?

I tried smoking weed, my giant bong backed up and forced a half liter of bong water and tar chunks down my throat and I coughed up a mixture of blood and brown sputum. I coughed until the neighbors woke up and knocked on my apartment door to ask if I needed an ambulance, I shooed them away with the air horn as per. Now my arteries arent oxygenated enough for me to stand up. The strain is Watermelon Driver, if you ever have the chance to get some.
you're not exactly selling it well

swampman posted:

filler posted:

What is a pink collar job. Like a children's television presenter?

white collar communists who accidentally washed their work shirts with a red flag, fuck!!!

zhaoyao posted:

you're not exactly selling it well

How can something be "exactly well"

eating lots of gummies trying to stretch out my pain meds.. hospital sent me home from major surgery on friday with 2 days worth of low dose oxycodone set to run out this morning in the middle of a holiday weekend