thats a good thought but unfortunately i got an extremely truncated version of the guidelines that doesnt go past those much. the whole list was cursing, actual fighting, violence, suicide, drug use, and mocking the american president, followed by the list of what you can do which was just the ones i already mentioned. i would just copy and paste the whole thing but its in slovenian outside of the examples
my ty stands and is seconded and so moved.

anti-DPRK propaganda is necessary because otherwise the Western masses will see that Juche can provide them with the one thing capitalism can't: pants as wide as they are long
[account deactivated]
Women’s clothing has real pockets in the DPRK

liceo posted:

kevin smith the first american jucheist

kim jung un got a pretty phat voice

liceo posted:

The JNCO idea is a revolutionary theory which occupies the highest stage of development of the revolutionary ideology of the working class

tears posted:

The JNCO idea is a revolutionary theory which occupies the highest stage of development of the revolutionary ideology of the working class

confirmed

June 24th, 2021: Kim Jong-un mandates government issued skinny jeans to be worn at all times.
The totalitarian dictator's love for skinny jeans has reportedly been set in stone(wash) for the hermit kingdom and its citizens must emulate their dear leader for fear of the consequences.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/09/kim-jong-un-apparent-weight-loss-prompts-speculation-over-north-korean-leaders-health

pity the poor overworked Broadcasting Board of Governors intern who got stuck with doing a find-replace on the endless stockpile of pre-written "Kim Jong-un death imminent" articles changing "too fat" to "not fat enough"
[account deactivated]
kim jong un: natty or not?
Kim Jong Un loses weight on new “Paleo” diet consisting of eating nearly extinct tigers
[account deactivated]
https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-korean-defector-ivy-league-nuts

Yeonmi saw red flags immediately upon arriving at the school.

if only

sovnarkoman posted:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-korean-defector-ivy-league-nuts

^reading this in the thread "kim jong un is fat. he's FAT!!":

"English is my third language. I learned it as an adult. I sometimes still say 'he' or 'she' by mistake and now they are going to ask me to call them 'they'? How the heck do I incorporate that into my sentences?"

"It was chaos," said Yeonmi. "It felt like the regression in civilization."

now they are going to ask me to call them 'they'? How the heck do I incorporate that into my sentences?

It’s chaos Jerry! Chaos!

Wow ok I just looked up the Korean pronoun system and English pronouns seem pretty simple in comparison, what a lie.
Yeonmi Park is my favorite defector because she's the one that gets trotted out the most and is also the one continually making up the most outrageous incredible lies that nobody would believe in a second without a full lifetime of American indoctrination and chauvinism.
sayragul sautybay claimed that china is planning to invade europe and that she saw the invasion plans lol
2011: low flow toilets are the thin end of the wedge for creeping communism
2021: in north korea they force people to study critical race theory
2031: ????
[account deactivated]
it's badass when north korean defectors coincidentally sound exactly like that post about the marine and the liberal professor
yeonmi park is fat
ty nyt editors for this masterful headline

Kim Jong-un Lost Weight. No One Knows How or Why.
kim jong-un remains Not Fat Enough

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/28/1010887444/north-korea-state-media-kim-jong-uns-emaciated-looks-weight-loss
hes getting jacked

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Kim Jong Un is losing or gaining weight….apparently quite a bit of it. Maybe you’ve noticed the North Korean leader looks a little slimmer or heavier than he used to if you pay attention to those occasional scenes from government television.

South Korea’s National Intelligence Service pays close attention—and told the parliament’s intelligence committee on Friday that Kim has shaved off or packed on nearly ninety pounds over the last four years….estimating he currently tips the scales at a little under or over 300 or 200 pounds.

The spies are involved in this weight-watching because of the potential health effects. The chair of the intelligence committee says Kim is suffering from insomnia and some unidentified diseases associated with being underweight or overweight. He adds that the North Korean leader is under a lot of stress because of fears about his safety….which has led to binge dieting and/or eating and extensive exercise and/or drinking.

ilmdge posted:

hes getting jacked

the mad lad was just bulking all this time...

Do you think Kim Jong Un speaks French?

Parenti posted:

Kim Jong One

Parenti posted:

he went to school in switzerland so it seems fairly likely

lo posted:

Parenti posted:

he went to school in switzerland so it seems fairly likely

That's why I was wondering but I think it was a German language school.

maybe kim has gained weight because he's been indulging too much in the dprk's thriving craft beer scene?

https://asiasociety.org/blog/asia/does-north-korea-make-best-beer-asia posted:

Josh Thomas, an American amateur brewer who was based in Hong Kong for five years, has tried what he described as an “absolutely insane amount” of Asian beers. He said that Taedonggang is “significantly better” than any other mass-market beer on the continent, chiefly because the best-selling beers of North Korea’s neighbors — Cass and Hite in South Korea, Snow and Tsingtao in China, and Asahi Super Dry and Kirin in Japan — are rice-based, light, and somewhat watered down. But since rice is so scarce in North Korea, brewers there tend to rely more on barley, which makes beer darker, maltier, and richer.
But Taedonggang only accounts for part of the North Korean beer market. Since the lack of fuel and good transportation networks have traditionally made it difficult to ship beer around the country, there are a wide array of microbreweries. Many produce what’s akin to low-quality home brew, but higher-end hotels, restaurants, and bars that cater to privileged locals and foreigners can yield more interesting concoctions.

In 2013, Thomas organized a customized “beer tour” of North Korea and encountered everything from oatmeal stouts and chocolate porters to pale ales. “Some are fantastic, like the Yanggakdo Hotel brewery bar,” he recalled. “And some are pretty bad — like the beer at the bowling alley.”