same
If Rob Ford lived he would be premier now. If not the leader of the national Conservatives
Better gun handling skills than Red Guards Austin
it takes a professional protester (pro-pro) to use protester tactics. and as we learned in cointel, apropos of a pro-pro's pro, a pro popo appropriates pro-pro-tacs and pro-pro-props — but properly pro-property
[account deactivated]
according to the police, protests do not actually challenge authority unless property destruction is involved

liceo posted:

apropos of what

consummate professionalism, or con-pro

This isn't a pic but it also doesn't totally belong in the music thread. Look it's just pro watch okay

mods are asleep post videos in the pic thread
*actually breaks greater laws for minor good like a boss*

Instead of getting scammed into paying some random guy $50 to see Steve Harvey, I would simply pay Steve Harvey $100 to fuck off
if someone tells you they have steve harvey in a car and you can meet him, although you can't actually look in the car, you would reason that steve harvey is either in that car, or not in that car. two options, 50/50 odds. I'm not sure I'd say no
'Steve Harvey in a car' scans like 'Prince Albert in a can' to me but I can't triangulate a proper joke from that
[account deactivated]
hello, yes, is this the hazard city police department. i would like to report a guy who said he has steve harvey in his car & just drove away after i paid him $50 to hang out w steve harvey for a half hour
angelically driving to the house of each and every one of those people to pay them $50 if they promise to chase down my car and throw Steve Harvey inside
no excuses offered, that one's way too funny to waste on the Cops thread.
I would pay $50 to make sure that Steve Harvey is okay and actually wants to be in that car.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56758376

How product placements may soon be added to classic films

Fans of classic war flicks will know the scene - actor Steve McQueen revs his motorcycle furiously as he is chased by German soldiers. Hoping to use the bike to jump over a barbed wire border fence, and reach safety in Switzerland, he pauses to gather his thoughts by a barn. On the side of the building is a big poster advertising a best-selling beer. You don't remember the billboard advert? Well it might not have been there the last time you watched The Great Escape, but it could well be the next.

in the future, collections of films by pirates may end up being the only way to watch media in its original form when everything is owned by the giant streaming conglomerates

aerdil posted:

in the future, collections of films by pirates may end up being the only way to watch media in its original form when everything is owned by the giant streaming conglomerates

the nintendo retro eshop games are stamped with headers from old rom rips, so in that instance companies have already stolen the labour behind freely shared archival "piracy" and recouped it into pure profits

shriekingviolet posted:

you laugh but imagine if they did this to a good film

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

you laugh but imagine if they did this to a good film

yeah it was funny while I was puttering around trying to find a good source image they were all located in articles rightfully pointing out how terrible it was. the rest of the results were from children asking google for help with their homework because I guess if you make a bad film the american education system is guaranteed to use it as a substitute for actually teaching anything.

in baltimore. used to be a robbie lee statue
on the pedestal these words remain... 'all cops are bastards'
for me to poop on
wow swampman they finally built a statue of your posts congratulations

HelenandPeter