haha jk. it's the same one

neutral acknowledgement of Kenyans for understanding exactly what this poll is for, shooting their shot & answering seriously instead of honestly

India, I hope she sees this
just wow ukraine. after everything we done for u
I’m surprised so many people think that the Ancien Régime is the biggest threat to world peace
Italy, wtf? Afghanistan?
also gj bulgaria

Looking over the methodology data for this map, overall, they surveyed 66,806 people out of the 5,450,993,841 people in the age groups they were surveying (usually 18+, with 15+ in some countries). That’s a measly 0.00001225574 %, on average, with the highest percentage still not reaching over 1%. That’s a rounding error.

Trust that data if you want, but I’m gonna need more samples than that before I paint an entire country in the same colors.

nice try but looks like you didn't issue a questionnaire to everyone on the whole planet

dimashq posted:

Italy, wtf? Afghanistan?

I believe it’s the place overseas where Italy has the largest amount of military deployed. There’s also probably an unusual perspective on it from older Italians because the last king of Afghanistan died in exile in Rome in 2007

*US bar on graph pulsing in time to hate amerikkka beat*

tears posted:

nice try but looks like you didn't issue a questionnaire to everyone on the whole planet

it’s extra funny when people use words like “methodology” right before they say things like a sample size of 60,000+ is a “rounding error”, which is like saying 5,000 kg of seawater is an African elephant

5,000 kg of seawater is an African elephant. debate me cowards