str_el_boi posted:

cars posted:

links to “Twitch streams” posted on this site should be automatically replaced with goatse

I disagree… despite all the bad stuff you hear about Twitch, there’s some really valuable content on there, like this bi-monthly stream from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (technically from a forest outside the city) by a journalist covering the people’s war in India:https://www.twitch.tv/naxalite_. Apparently they even mentioned the Rhizzone a few times.

really good to see this, and a nice counter-point to blanket statements about "twitch being bad"

[account deactivated]
someone get this goatse guy an onlyfans account

sovnarkoman posted:

someone get this goatse guy an onlyfans account

Rhizzone begins the entryist takeover of OnlyFans after the successful takeover of reddit

pulling down the blinds to google "Jason Unruhe OnlyFans"
[account deactivated]

liceo posted:

that's basically goatse

you take that back, goatse is beautiful

cars posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

please be patient with us decrepit ancients on this web forum, moving pictures with sound are just too stimulating for we who honed our posting arts on the comforting stability of plain text alone

Videos are good and "Twitch streams" are bad.

maybe you're memeing here but what makes one "good" and the other "bad"?

here's another streamer talking about imperialism and sanctions. like i'm sure you could nitpick something from it but i don't get the hostility towards other platforms just because they're associated with gaming or whatever. reading is cool but sometimes i like to enjoy content in other formats.

pogfan1996 posted:

now this is what's really radical in sex/gender politics

Synergy posted:

cars posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

please be patient with us decrepit ancients on this web forum, moving pictures with sound are just too stimulating for we who honed our posting arts on the comforting stability of plain text alone

Videos are good and "Twitch streams" are bad.

maybe you're memeing here but what makes one "good" and the other "bad"?

here's another streamer talking about imperialism and sanctions. like i'm sure you could nitpick something from it but i don't get the hostility towards other platforms just because they're associated with gaming or whatever. reading is cool but sometimes i like to enjoy content in other formats.

okay very funny but everyone can stop linking goatse now

I just want to say Andray Domise is kewl
twitch streams that aren't about video games are technically podcasts and belong in the subforum for binge drinking and other forms of constructive self harm

e.
it has come to my attention that the podcast thread is not in dytd where it belongs

Edited by zhaoyao ()

petrol ill give u the coffee thread if you give me the podcast thread

Synergy posted:

maybe you're memeing here

招瑤 posted:

done but you can keep the coffee thread

The only media I consume are big character posters. I print out every post in a thread and wheat paste it up to get the full effect of any post

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

招瑤 posted:

done but you can keep the coffee thread

i understand. it was the best i had to offer though

everyone loves to cum, fuck, and suck over this video game Disco Elysium, and I’d like to play it, but given that Le Epic Chapo Trap House Sirs were invited to do voice acting for it I suspect it lowkey sucks and I also wouldn’t like to play it. can anygamer relate?

The Pick

kornfan posted:

everyone loves to cum, fuck, and suck over this video game Disco Elysium, and I’d like to play it, but given that Le Epic Chapo Trap House Sirs were invited to do voice acting for it I suspect it lowkey sucks and I also wouldn’t like to play it. can anygamer relate?

no

kornfan posted:

of all the characters in the game their voice work is by far the worst imo, so i share the sentiment. their inclusion and the general hype i saw from certain corners definitely put me off too. in a week or two though there's a big update that adds voice over to every line of dialogue and with that the devs said that they will recast a lot of roles and hire actual voice actors.

I was still leaning “maybe I’ll get it”, but then I found out there are not only fawning appearances from but also fawning references to fake-left Twitter Nazis and I think I’ll stick to The People’s Gaming (coop PvE FPSes, puzzle games, brawlers with heart)
I plan to give it a shot assuming it comes to xbox game pass because i already have that.
why would a long haul trucker play truck simulator
hopefully they'll release an update that will make it unplayable

kornfan posted:

the game is good. except for the chapos.

kornfan posted:

I was still leaning “maybe I’ll get it”, but then I found out there are not only fawning appearances from but also fawning references to fake-left Twitter Nazis and I think I’ll stick to The People’s Gaming (coop PvE FPSes, puzzle games, brawlers with heart)

it's good. can't parse what you're saying here but you really shouldn't care

in other news, I have taken a "short" gaming detour to complete La-Mulana. it scratches many itches, it's a massive game with lots to read, it's got a vague archaeological theme, it demands you keep notes if you want to make any sort of progression, and is a challenging platformer in it's own right. reading your notes, piecing together where you need to go based on statues and murals or whatever, and then completing a puzzle is immensely satisfying, although the clues are often content simply to direct you to an area and signal that you have to do something (but maybe not yet!), in which case you often end up throwing your guy against everything on screen until something happens. on the other hand (or probably the same one) there is maybe no game where hitting a wall, which happens frequently, feels as hopeless and excruciating as it does here; I can completely believe the guy on youtube who said his strict guide-free run took him 260hrs. puzzle makes no sense? sometimes they don't! read a tablet 10hrs ago but forgot to copy down an important clue? pitiable ass! check a hint guide or let your rereading journey skeletonize you in your gaming seat. can't figure out an obtuse mechanic that will only appear once in the game, like the spot where pressing down while standing on a jar warps you to a completely different area across the map? check a hint guide and then yell at your screen. I know I did!

that being said, I still consider it one of the greatest games of all time and would highly recommend it

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

I plan to give it a shot assuming it comes to xbox game pass because i already have that.

I'm hearing it's not hitting xbox at the same time as other consoles and even when it does it might be limited to next gen? If it doesn't come to xbox one via gamepass I really will give it a miss I think, I'm curious but not enough to deliberately spend money on it

88888 posted:

there is maybe no game where hitting a wall, which happens frequently, feels as hopeless and excruciating as it does here; I can completely believe the guy on youtube who said his strict guide-free run took him 260hrs. puzzle makes no sense? sometimes they don't! read a tablet 10hrs ago but forgot to copy down an important clue? pitiable ass! check a hint guide or let your rereading journey skeletonize you in your gaming seat. can't figure out an obtuse mechanic that will only appear once in the game, like the spot where pressing down while standing on a jar warps you to a completely different area across the map? check a hint guide and then yell at your screen. I know I did!

come on you're old enough to remember when this was half the games you could play on "The computer". anyway I will play this game thank you eight eight eight eight eight.

cars posted:

88888 posted:

there is maybe no game where hitting a wall, which happens frequently, feels as hopeless and excruciating as it does here; I can completely believe the guy on youtube who said his strict guide-free run took him 260hrs. puzzle makes no sense? sometimes they don't! read a tablet 10hrs ago but forgot to copy down an important clue? pitiable ass! check a hint guide or let your rereading journey skeletonize you in your gaming seat. can't figure out an obtuse mechanic that will only appear once in the game, like the spot where pressing down while standing on a jar warps you to a completely different area across the map? check a hint guide and then yell at your screen. I know I did!

come on you're old enough to remember when this was half the games you could play on "The computer". anyway I will play this game thank you eight eight eight eight eight.

I remember kirby's dreamland and math circus 5

I started playing New vegas again since last time I got to Vegas and got bored and quit. I am a cannibal burglar murderer extortionist, last thing I did was knock a guy out with a cattle prod and throw him in a dumpster so the Illuminati could eat him at a dinner party. Here is my karma

88888 posted:

I remember kirby's dreamland and math circus 5

Kirby's Dream Land is the same year as King's Quest VI and Hugo III and Dark Seed... I rest my cased.

"Show New Posts Since Last Visit III"

cars posted:

I started playing New vegas again since last time I got to Vegas and got bored and quit. I am a cannibal burglar murderer extortionist, last thing I did was knock a guy out with a cattle prod and throw him in a dumpster so the Illuminati could eat him at a dinner party. Here is my karma

Update: I went into a guy's house and took approximately 1,000 burned books off a bookshelf then put them in his fridge. I am now morally Neutral

tears posted:

im playing the vampire the masquerade visual novel

wtf I love Vapire game now..

i have completed a no-death, no-bonfire run in dark souls 2

i got a pair of rings that make my weapons invisible, which sounds vicious for pvp
all of Timesplitters 2 in 4K was hidden in the code for anti-Korea propaganda game Homefront The Revolution. I’m the only one who cares but lol all the same bro... lol all the same