First Saudi Arabia, now this, when will the horses stop?

winebaby posted:

I predict a hard pivot by Meneer Musk in a few years to the notion that every country's space program was Actually faked through a Washington-Moscow conspiracy at the height of the Cold War, because otherwise Communism invented and excelled at something where one of his companies proved a humiliating failure. This gambit will succeed wildly among Musk's goonic cult and peel off ~50% of the Science Fuckshitting Yes crowd of Daily Show Democrats, primed for their esoteric journey by years of propaganda declaring the villainous omnipotence of the "neo-Soviet" Slav. Along the enervated tributary of one saggy Boer's prostate-choked piss, these lost souls will drift inevitably toward the sea from and to which all online discourse flows, tHE r H i z z o n E, encounter Petrol's KKKonspiracy thread and, as the informatic gravity well takes shape beneath their conjunct apotheosis, fold the world along its epistemological meridian and complete the Great Work.
elon musks top 10 epic fails where excuse me but actually i think you will find that they are for the win
happy women s day

duckduckgo supremacy
that s kafkaesque
[account deactivated]
i dont know guys, i did the research on that one and it looks like it checks out

duck duck go to the polls

cars posted:

I predict a hard pivot by Meneer Musk in a few years to the notion that every country's space program was Actually faked through a Washington-Moscow conspiracy at the height of the Cold War, because otherwise Communism invented and excelled at something where one of his companies proved a humiliating failure. This gambit will succeed wildly among Musk's goonic cult and peel off ~50% of the Science Fuckshitting Yes crowd of Daily Show Democrats, primed for their esoteric journey by years of propaganda declaring the villainous omnipotence of the "neo-Soviet" Slav.

https://www.supportcanadianenergy.ca/tell_the_truth_netflix lmao
Right-wing nationalists in Japan dress up in costumes and drive around in vans yelling crap from loudspeakers, so antifascists have equipped their owns vans with loudspeakers and chase them around and livestream it. I think that's a pretty good counter-tactic. Then at the end, they relax at a restaurant and go beast mode on some food, and one of the antifascists is this cool-looking dude with some badass shades. I think these guys are cool as hell and I want to hang out with them.

the pinnacle of revolutionary praxis in action:

88888 posted:

https://www.supportcanadianenergy.ca/tell_the_truth_netflix lmao

the saga continues

i love this province
saudi canadia

something's fucky
they got the title wrong

i wont let anyone sully the honor of our free marketeers
Extreme Proclick Zone

rip max payne
what are the odds that this ties into the epstein ring?
I am no longer satisfied with boring ontario news. I now mentally reside in Alberta

sovnarkoman posted:

rip max payne

88888 posted:

I am no longer satisfied with boring ontario news. I now mentally reside in Alberta

the alberta curriculum debacle has been hilarious, the UCP were extremely proud of the report that they threw flaming piles of cash at and when literally everyone took one look at it and said "This is a bunch of useless rote memorization that won't mean anything to elementary students, the educational model would have been outdated in the 1950s, this report was drafted by a bunch of MBAs with no experience in education, the entire thing is worthless."

and the UCP responded with "We hear you, you have raised valid and important criticisms that this is complete bullshit and we have absolutely no justification for any of it. Just remember that these are only recommendations so really it doesn't matter, just throwing ideas out there, everything is going to be fine ok bye." and then they just went and implemented it unchanged lol

Mr. Gaetz... you're fired!
fyi in Posting Funny Pics PRO-TIPs, I figured out by accident that the WOMBO AI watermark is a discrete layer in the MOV file that can be recognized and stripped out while keeping everything it covers intact, because some combination of settings I'd set up in PotPlayer, for some other video, removed the watermark entirely while playing one of the app's output files. I have yet to figure out what those settings are exactly, but someone more skilled with video editing could probably figure it all out. Self-effacing semi-punchline closer mocking me for even posting this.

solidar posted:

what are the odds that this ties into the epstein ring?

there's more than enough pedophile antics in washington to go around without everything tying back to epstein