Settlers positively mentioned on chapo trap house...

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart:
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

:rip: to ghost stories for the end of the world, one of the only good podcasts
https://www.patreon.com/posts/open-to-all-with-47482074

dont know anything about this podcast in general and definitely not gonna bother checking but this was alright i guess

Edited by sovnarkoman ()

radical_dave posted:

This is a good 'cast so far, thanks for the rec'

radical_dave posted:

Is that ghostpinballer? He said he wanted to make a podcast like this

*typing a post desperately trying to justify why I listen to this one podcast*

dimashq posted:

perhaps he is more like ghostpodcaster.... can't confirm as of yet

thread moved to appropriate forum
- The Management
podcast recommendations now need to feature liquor, beer, or wine pairings

招瑤 posted:

podcast recommendations now need to feature liquor, beer, or wine pairings

my personal recommendation is to pair listening to any podcast with a beer poured over your electrical equipment

cars posted:

dimashq posted:

perhaps he is more like ghostpodcaster.... can't confirm as of yet

now that this thread is in the memory loss forum: the above was actually "more like ghostpodcaster [unconfirmed]" until the mods forced me to edit it, claiming it was too good of a post [confirmed] and would undermine their rule [confirmed]

kinch posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

the guy from cum town broke up with his girflfriend

maybe he should move

i've never listened to this but just a devastating page 11 snipe here from kinch we all missed somehow

aaand that's the highlights from DYTD PostsCenter... More when we come back *commercial plays where a company apologizes for something but doesn't tell you what*

cars posted:

now that this thread is in the memory loss forum: the above was actually "more like ghostpodcaster [unconfirmed]" until the mods forced me to edit it, claiming it was too good of a post [confirmed] and would undermine their rule [confirmed]

please don't make good posts here. this is your final warning

https://androidsandassets.ca/palestine-100-in-conversation-with-basma-ghalyini-and-ra-page/

Palestine +100, In Conversation with Basma Ghalyini and Ra Page

We are joined by Basma Ghalayini, editor of the collection Palestine +100: Stories from a Century after the Nakba, and Ra Page, the cofounder of publisher Comma Press. Palestine +100 is a collection of stories exploring how Palestine might look 100 years after the Nakba when Palestinians were displaced and the occupation by Israel began.

been listening to the magnus archives because i wanted to listen to spooky stories. i liked the music and sound design a lot, and if i were to go in that direction with my hobbies id probably try recording something like that, putting in the atmosphere, etc.
searched Prodcast and it is a podcast about producers instead of about cows. podcasts epic fail once again.......
listening to my favorite podcast, a book read aloud by some guy who's voice could not drill a tiny hole through a steel plate
Magnus Archives is the only good fiction podcast, great call on that mate.
actualyl never heard the Magnets archive....
content warning for British people
https://kersplebedeb.com/posts/torkil-lauesen-on-social-democracy-imperialism-manifestering-podcast/
Most recent season of Blowback covers the opening period of the Cuban Rev after taking power. Good stuff, usually ignored or spottily covered history