The previous mod contest was a rousing success in which the winner abdicated and the runner up is already mod in LF proper, also November and December were absolutely crazy for me and I kind of forgot about it.

This here is a traditional mod election: Pitch your Moderating Vision for this forum, highest upvotes wins with admin caprice resolving any tiebreakers or other ambiguity. Remember that it absolutely will not matter because this is the worthless trash subforum, mod action is barely ever needed and highly discouraged. Keep fit and have fun, may the winner wear their crown of shame with pride.
as emergency executive of the It's funny to IFAP that one guy 24-hour interim administration, I will neither seek nor accept the term of modship contested today 7 January 2021 (25 December 2020 Христос раждается славите)
dytd 2.0
If I am elected mod, I promise to IFAP cars so that he and kamelred can get to the bottom of this and figure out the identity and motives of the protestors

jiroemon1897 posted:

Corn

Nobody
vote for me and i'll forget that i have mod powers within a day or two and never end up using them

filler posted:

If I am elected mod, I promise to IFAP cars so that he and kamelred can get to the bottom of this and figure out the identity and motives of the protestors

The central executive has decided on outpatient treatment for this poster on a preliminary basis. Current assessment: only possibly mustang

aerdil posted:

vote for me and i'll forget that i have mod powers within a day or two and never end up using them

The sitting administration endorses aerdil for mod, to foster this subforum and shield it from harm within the baggy & powerful folds of his pants

mod me and I won't detonate the bomb
i'll second zoe and third air

tally the votes, the whold world is watching

Ok it's been a couple days of no further activity, the polls... Are closed. In a very close race, filler's "ifap thunderdome" proposal has 7 upvotes and one downvote from cars, which I think is fair if he doesn't want to waste time on kamelred. aerdil's "do nothing and go away" proposal also has 6 upvotes, +1 when you count the post endorsement from karphead (who is a beloved asshole for making this further ambiguous for me,) which I am going to count as valid.

I'm going to resolve in favor of aerdil because I don't like the idea of punishing cars for objecting to fascy shitposts, and if he doesn't want to play along with an ifap thunderdome it's no fun anyways. Congratulations to aerdil and a big thank you to the hacked voting machines that gave the hidden cabal of elites the exact results we wanted.
i vote for petrol
#StopTheSteal
After receiving a very friendly and not at all threatening phone call from the Central Committee, I'd like to congratulate my opponent aerdil and reiterate my commitment to the peaceful transfer of power

filler posted:

#StopTheSteal

I pledge to immediately don my finest buffalo fursuit and fight to preserve your overwhelming majority of democracy, until the slightest resistance is encountered, by showing up randomly and vaping and smearing feces on the walls and floor.

as I do not actually own a fursuit, this will mostly be indistinguishable from the rest of my posting

filler posted:

After receiving a very friendly and not at all threatening phone call from the Central Committee, I'd like to congratulate my opponent aerdil and reiterate my commitment to the peaceful transfer of power

coward traitor deepfake hologram

The outgoing administration congratulates aerdil and also everyone who doesn't have to be a mod. Through an orderly transition of power away from a senile one-term despot, once again tHE r H i z z o n E proves itself categorically superior to the United States

MarxUltor posted:

coward traitor deepfake hologram

we didn't start the fire,

thanks for the epitaph idea, current front runner is now "beloved asshole"
*cracks knuckles* welcum to the lifetime reign of your mod-king aerdil
This is bullshit, the election was stolen, we must storm the pdf forum.
MODS KNEW
i'm just glad nobody melted down when i was given mod since i've only posted on the rhizzone for ten years
yr a couple months short of that newbie
what the fuck 10 years
yea p fuckd up
congratulations to aerdil

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

Petrol-sama ~sweatdrop~ im the one who called for the snap election so I could be mod for a day. in my defense I did it to IFAP a poster who went full fash in the Capitol riot thread and it did, in point of fact, turn out to be pretty funny when I did that
petrols die, but Petrol shall not.