As a top 10% OnlyFlags content creator,
Lady Gaga Performed The National Anthem At The Inauguration And The Memes Are Incredible
I'm standing in front of my computer in my mao suit waiting to get the phone call from our dear comrade. It should come any minute now
Our dear leader will give us the signs for when he is ready to declare martial law and execute the pedophile cabal. WWG1WGA
Wuwuguh one wugga and Low Prices.
FLASH_BREAK_
/\* /\ /\*
A wind whispered through the forest.
Significant discounts are coming.
From the trees rose a resounding voice.
You cannot beat these prices.
01/21/21
Boom boom acka lacka lacka boom.
Open the door, get on the floor.
Everybody walk the dinosaur.
为人民服务
What a savings.

edit: beaten!!! in a totally different thread but beaten!!!

Edited by 88888 ()

safe to say we'll be in the lucky 10-20% on account of sycophantic attn china thread. well, some of us anyway lol best of luck to the rest of you

This comrade is rambling about the plague looking like he shares a barber with the darn preacher from Poltergeist 2. A comrade with a hairstyle called like "rightside Ephraim" or "the curdy"
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

first war crime?

cnn's article failed to mention the two groups said to use the border control site we bombed are both iraqi PMF militias
this is maybe the most U.S. Senator-style presidency already in every thing it's done, maybe even more than Obama's, in the particular ways it's approached every single craven opportunity with the unmistakable stink of how someone of the administration's party in that specific office, Senator of United $nakkke$, would perceive and act in every situation.

The foreign policy stuff is obviously so, the appointees too and so more Senate baby-dick-swinging is the only relevant factor for confirmation, but I mean.............. You can't get any more purestrain "U.S. Senator" than promising $2000 in "help" to each voter during an election, and then saying after the election you'd always secretly meant 2000 minus the amount people got in the last "help" check, for the most slimy possible non-2000 interpretation of "2000", and THEN it's only for people making below a certain amount of income, and THEN the threshold is set much higher for two-parent households with kids. Meaning, it's no longer even a "stimulus" giveaway intended to reward campaign donations through manipulative encouragement to spend the money immediately on consumer goods instead of paying down debt. It's now entered the realm of pure propaganda, of "working American families." And THEN it's all calculated based on income tax from the year BEFORE the Half A Million Dead disaster where a bunch of people lost their jobs, revising away the last possible original purpose of sending out the money in the first place, so there is absolutely nothing left but the empty signifier itself. "We are doing one thing because then we will have inarguably done that one thing," the signature left by the room-temperature forging of each member of Washington's manufactured House of Lords. Meanwhile the ex-senator ostensibly in charge is too soft in the head to be responsible for any of these decisions, so that puts some weight behind the idea that under-ex-senator Harris Cop is a Cheney figure and the one really in charge.

None of this really matters much i know. it's just funny to me how every last appointee and policy and lie so far has been pure U.S. Senate sleaze in a way that's unmistakable, and we have this thread here as the dumpster so in go the posts until it's exiled to DYTD like its forebears.
if donald trump wins im moving to canada
the President of United $naKKKe$ forgot what the Secretary of Defense and the Pentagon were called, on live television
trailblazing work from our HHIC (Heroic and Highly Inspiring Comrade), modeling the behavior of a world in which history has long forgotten the US Department of Defense

cars posted:

the President of United $naKKKe$ forgot what the Secretary of Defense and the Pentagon were called, on live television

lol
the safest bet former tHE r H i z z o n E poster Goatstein's made in his new posting career as a minor Twitter pundit is: not only was he wrong about Biden's party not being able to hide his senility for his entire run as president, they will also succeed at revising it out of all of written history. The publishing industry is redundant, I don't have to read the hagiography where Biden refers to vice-president cop as the First Woman President on double-secret purpose because I can write the entire thing in my head.

sovnarkoman posted:

Harris is going to walk out on stage referring to Biden as vice president and every reporter who questions it will be gaslit until it's the new reality

[account deactivated]
flagged for manipulated media, his username has been removed from the screenshot

which one of you is president josep biden
this infrastructure bill makes me wonder if Biden is going the FDR route. from what i understand, it was the labor movement that pushed the New Deal into existence. right now we don't have that so what's pressuring Biden/dems to do this?
a lot of left-liberals seem to think it’s important for “the left” to “explain” this “unexpected” Democrat spending bill, by which they mean they think it’s incredibly awesomesauce and for the epic win
What is the need for a new explanation as to why a center-left bourgeois party in a two-party system proposes public spending bills to be watered down in committee, slashed through compromises with more right-wing members of their own party and hoovered up by private contractors whenever what’s left gets disbursed. This administration couldn’t even get the Democrats from West Virginia to support their appointees for do-nothing sub-Cabinet positions. So I think it might be just a little premature to talk about FDR, whose proposals rose and fell on support from a Democrat-dominated South.

Most of the demands I see for “the left” to “explain” this come from people in the UK, and bless their hearts for not understanding the intra-party politics of the shittiest country on the planet but even they should be able to figure this one out for themselves by rough analogy with coalition governments. Every Democrat-run government in the U.S. is effectively one of those. Proposals will issue from the White House with the assumption that they will not pass in anything like their current form, and this one certainly will not.
The American Rescue Plan was barely watered down at all (the original proposal was $1.9 trillion, and the final bill was $1.9 trillion (sans the minimum wage increase of course)) so I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that this will be either. The scale of these proposals really is unusual for Democrats. Even if it doesn't pass in anything like it's current form, I don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask why the Democrats seem to be setting their sights a little higher this time around. I think the answer is "the cracks in the foundation are growing, and even The Stupidest Man In Congress Joseph Manchin is worried about them."
for the record, I, for one, do not think this bill is awesomesauce nor for the epic win; in fact, it is failure AIDS in my eyes,

filler posted:

The American Rescue Plan was barely watered down at all . . . . (sans the minimum wage increase of course)

If you ignore how they removed the part of the bill everyone cared about, where those private companies would have had to pay workers money instead of filling a vault with public expenditures and swimming around in them Scrooge-McDuck-style, why then the bill was barely watered down at all! Lol come on.
You're out of your mind if you think the minimum wage increase was the only part of the bill people cared about. But separate from that: sure, it's not like the Democrats are going to introduce the Full Communism Act of 2021 in response to the crisis, but that's not the question, the question is "why did Democrats just pass a stimulus bill that's twice as large as Obama's, and are poised to pass another that's even larger than that." Yes I realize it's all graft/imperialist dividends, but in that case why didn't Obama add an extra zero to his stimulus? His bone-deep commitment to fiscal responsibility?

filler posted:

You're out of your mind

no I'm not :)

cars posted: