got real turnt up tonite and screened They Live for a bunch of newbies. good night.
learning to abhor the bourgeois concept of 'vacations' and 'airfare' as i enter my second hour on hold with united airlines
the white organizers of a blm rally in a white-flight suburb that's one of the top ten wealthiest small towns in the us announced they're postponing the rally out of respect for a town cop that died in a car wreck yesterday

招瑤 posted:

the white organizers of a blm rally in a white-flight suburb that's one of the top ten wealthiest small towns in the us announced they're postponing the rally out of respect for a town cop that died in a car wreck yesterday

Good to hear that they’re paying respects to the car

pouring out a pbr, not for cop car , it jusy taste like shit after been drinking natural lijt
wishing a blessèd Death to America with my dade over some beeres
[account deactivated]
squinting at the parade float featuring a hydraulic press crushing children's skulls and colorful SUBMIT OR DIE banner: hey wait a minute
enjoying the fresh sensation of lipstick smearing the edges of the beer can... oh wow, the can ran dry, time to paint another one~~
[account deactivated]
in a special legislative session, tennessee re-defined "camping on state property" to mean being on state property between 10pm and 7am. camping on state property is now a felony, so folks convicted of this crime will lose their right to vote & face up to six years of camping in state prison. despite a constitutional prohibition on ex post facto laws, the new law is retroactive to august 3.

offenses that are now less serious than standing just off the sidewalk near the capitol at 10:01pm include: sherrifs allowing prisoners to be lynched; parents beating children over 8 years old; state officials profiting due to insider information they obtain through their position; sexual contact of a minor by an authority figure; driving while intoxicated; flying an airplane while drunk; and selling guns to folks who have been convicted of camping on state property
[account deactivated]
that makes my blood boil, to hear that sorry sort of garbage, unbelievabl
had to socialize with a "friendly" cop last night and now i'm spending my sunday fighting the urge to scrub off all my skin with a belt sander
welcome back to the company of unfriendly cops, here on the rhizzone.

this thread has been seized
by tHE rHizzonE global illicit boozing team
in accordance with a seizure warrant obtained by the moderator's office for the 9th forum of discussion and issued pursuant to thread id 15962 by the administration team for tHE rHizzonE.
Heh, what if it was the Joker weed people who seized the thread? joker weed gang and so on....
Barnacle Jim is dead.
long face is dead, long live the long face
been doing a sober october until the election and two weeks into sobriety it's hard to overstate just how boring everything is

aerdil posted:

been doing a sober october until the election and two weeks into sobriety it's hard to overstate just how boring everything is

Anhedonia is a side effect of quitting alcohol, you may feel slightly less bored in 6 months of sobriety

way too long to wait, no thanks
this is dr.dogballs, i'm afraid you have acute anhedonia, just take this 32oz of natty lite internally before going to bed

i have to leave the house today. is this a good reason to dytd myself ?
This thread is about teetotalling yourself and every day is a great day for a nice cup of tea or a cold glass of water
im drinking a can of jumex.

cars posted:

Heh, what if it was the Joker weed people who seized the thread? joker weed gang and so on....

Still waiting on a response on this from tech support.

Regards,
Cars Carsson
daddyholes@rhizome.cia.net

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/found-tanks-stolen-craft-brewery-port-coquitlam-theft-boardwalk-beer-1.5774520

Crimes against humanity
the incel who murdered 10 people with a van has entered a plea of not criminally responsible for his actions and the entirety of his defense is "I'm autistic"

defense lawyer is such a noble profession
  • there is still one more day until the days start getting longer
[account deactivated]
  • the days are getting longer again
  • there are days
thank goodness, i only work nights
[account deactivated]
getting ready to blow some folks minds w choice utterances of the phrase "2020 is hindsight"