pogfan1996 posted:

if only they had an Amerikan there to guide them

buddy i jsut want to be a footsoldier in the legendary chinese hacker-troll army spoken about with terror in the amerikan mythos. i dont expect anything big. faceless and unimportant computer man role but for the good side

[account deactivated]
first appointment with a new psychiatrist today. waited like three hours past my appointment time but the guy saw me for like 40 minutes and stayed past his usual hours to do so. guessing he does that with all his patients which is why it took so long? in any case i got prescribed a weird older antipsychotic called loxapine, which apparently works by a tricyclic mechanism and metabolizes into uh a tricyclic antidepressant. as with the last few i've been prescribed they have to special order it cause no one takes this shit lol. supposed to be good for negative symptoms so hopefully it will help me start reading and/or gaming again so i can stop being an epic narcissist on the forums in a way that is unpleasant to all involved
I'm going to run for shop steward at my work. Anyone with advice on how to undermine and discredit my opponents please DM
Promise to wage a struggle against the parasite state to gain a larger share of the super profits generated by imperialism. Use lots of graphs of value flows and global value chain analysis
Declare the elections illegitimate and call upon the Bank of England to seize your opponents' gold reserves.

gay_swimmer posted:

I'm going to run for shop steward at my work. Anyone with advice on how to undermine and discredit my opponents please DM

Promise to fairly and competently represent your coworkers' interests in all dealings with management, then keep your word.

Parenti posted:

gay_swimmer posted:

Promise to fairly and competently represent your coworkers' interests in all dealings with management, then keep your word.

lol

gay_swimmer posted:

get three sheep and label then 1, 2 and 4, then release them, you opponents will spend so long looking for sheep 3 that they wont be able to campaign properly allowing you to effortlessly glide to victory

gay_swimmer posted:

the consistent use of "kick me" signs attached to your opponents back could form the basis for a catchy and effective "Kick {opponent}, Pick {you}" campaign slogan

tears posted:

get three sheep and label then 1, 2 and 4, then release them, you opponents will spend so long looking for sheep 3 that they wont be able to campaign properly allowing you to effortlessly glide to victory

Parenti posted:

gay_swimmer posted:

The old shop steward was, for a while, the manager's roommate. So this should be easy peasy

yea obvs you need to move in w the manager
excuse me can i please move in with your manager
Let me speak to your manager

:snipa:

JohnBeige posted:

I finished my undergraduate degree
congrats. how many decades were u workin' on it?
I'm just a kid in this old folks home of a forum, it took me less than 0.4 decades. I don't know why I bothered with it though. It didn't make my posts any better
What’s next, eternal grad school or workforce hellscape

pogfan1996 posted:

JohnBeige posted:

i dont know what happened there. either i hallucinated or page breaks happen at different times on mobile

i just double checked & page breaks happen every 37 posts regardless of device
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
seventy-five dollars should cover the deductible WHEN I RAM MY FIST INTO YR STOMACH AND BREAK YR GODDAM SPINE

dimashq posted:

What’s next, eternal grad school or workforce hellscape

I'm really glad to be done with school for now and don't want to prolong it any further. I'm glad I did it, and I learned a lot both in my field of study and politically, but in both respects it's time to move out of the university. From the little hellscape to the big one. Looking for a job sucks of course.

food delivery error $20 in my favor, smell of weed lingers in the air... now I know how Commissioner Gordon feels
what version of monopoly are you playing
sheared off the tap from the shower's temp control cartridge thing this morning - exciting. looking forward to a month of cold showers - merry christmas motherfuckers
let's see, to date i've been stopped twice in my local grocery store to ask for my receipt while i'm packing my bicycle bags, and i ain't seeing little old white ladies being asked for theirs. today, i was packing my bags and some white boy came up to me and said he was tired of 'throwing away my shit'. i frequently discard any outer cardboard for space, which obviously shows you the waste that's going on, but whatever. a. i mever talked to this dued before b. i didnt ask him to do shit ever c. i 'owned this shit' for about 1 minute d. if they didn't hide their goddam recycling bins i would have been throwing them away in the first place

waht i'm asking is, the rHizzOne, is can i punch that guy in the face the next time i see him
I think the easiest thing to do is to get another store employee, not a manager, involved and let them make the decision. Maybe ask your cashier next time they go in. If they double down on the racism then it's a lost cause and you should invade the store with 300 people and take what you need to survive. Just post a bunch of ads around town that say "Free grocery day today - going out of business" it's legal
i did exactly that but i still want to punch that guy in the face
really, all i need is a couple of more upvotes and i'll punch a racist in the face for you
i feel like choppin chips flying errywhere
[account deactivated]
today, as ever, i am upsetting some of my relatives by refusing to take part in so-called australia day celebrations. solidarity with all First Nations people on this day of mourning and resistance. no pride in genocide

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

today, as ever, i am upsetting some of my relatives by refusing to take part in so-called australia day celebrations. solidarity with all First Nations people on this day of mourning and resistance. no pride in genocide

Yeah i too refuse to take part in the celebrations for that reason and that reason alone as well

[account deactivated]
uuuuh aussies have a day where they celebrate their soldiers getting rekt by some folks from the middle east, the most third worldist national day ever
"australian" "cuisine"