dimashq posted:

i wish I could escape for 24 hours... to a quiet beach somewhere!!

[account deactivated]
I am sure marx would have uttered a confused grunt had he known how much power one DeWalt 7-Tool Combo Kit can put in the hands of the american worker
Amazon's customer service account has declared a unified Ireland. Good decision but I'm still not sure we should have given them that kind of power.

cars posted:

Amazon's customer service account has declared a unified Ireland. Good decision but I'm still not sure we should have given them that kind of power.

It’s less inspiring when you realize they just want to expand the possibilities of shifting their UK assets into the Double Irish and Dutch Sandwich

someone using this account is just matching the posts to the notices now to get the good screenshot. So here it is
Experts and officials said there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 US elections. The election process was secure and voter fraud of any type is incredibly rare, according to The Associated Press and Reuters. Officials and experts warned ahead of Election Day that most interference in US elections, whether from foreign or domestic players, comes in the form of misinformation campaigns, many of which are intended to create distrust in the US’s electoral process.
erection freud
I'll honor that guy's zealous attempt to social distance whatever's up with his brain from everyone else
You know I'd suspected for a while now that Phil Greaves was a close acquaintance of our friend Ap Lant but now I'm just calling it, even for a particularly stupid british trot (stiff competition) he's never acted crazy enough for me to buy this "germ theory isn't real" act being genuine.
Reason for ban: Underestimating the stupidity of a Trot

shriekingviolet posted:

You know I'd suspected for a while now that Phil Greaves was a close acquaintance of our friend Ap Lant but now I'm just calling it, even for a particularly stupid british trot (stiff competition) he's never acted crazy enough for me to buy this "germ theory isn't real" act being genuine.

germ theory being fake sounds like a getfiscal bit

come on.. .deadken two-week gimmick at best......
Watching Goatstein and jools triple-threat-match beat up on Glenn Greenwald over his desperate attempt to get more right-oid liberals to subscribe to his paywalled online stuff. He can't help taking the bait... Greenwald used to argue with me in the comments years ago every single time I provoked him. guy's a Poster. A classic man of the posts

cars posted:

Watching Goatstein and jools triple-threat-match beat up on Glenn Greenwald over his desperate attempt to get more right-oid liberals to subscribe to his paywalled online stuff. He can't help taking the bait... Greenwald used to argue with me in the comments years ago every single time I provoked him. guy's a Poster. A classic man of the posts

i wish i had the knowledge of amerikan electoral politics and punditry to join the psycho gen x trolls of rhizzone on twitter in their duties.. thirdplace is trying, i think, to include me but alas i skipped that step in my political development entirely. maybe it's time to fix that gap in my knowledge, expanding my range of aggressive trolling and ridiculous argumentation techniques is probably the only thing that motivates me really

has anyone made a twitter post where it goes Was this the face that launched a thousand ships And burnt the topless towers of Illium? but then its just a picture of something funny like the big bunny meme?
the wasbappin twitteratic universe keeps getting wilder

maybe theyre just converging with falun gong universe
can we please get a ban on that one depression-symptom Twitter thread where some “leftist” is like “If only I had Sold Out i would be rich and happy, weepy face a boo bloo bloo” and then one thousand “leftists” voice support for this pathetic fantasy. Like what do they think was the plan of most insane suicidal computer job men who threaten to murder a woman whenever they see a photo of one. Do these people know literally anyone in the world at all. Gifted and talented class twitter
unpaid 19-year-old intern: (writes online article endorsing vaccine prices as a form of eugenics)

depressed “Leftist”: It would be so cool to be that person and have lived a long, happy life with a successful career like they have. I envy and worship this type of person, who wishes me dead.

quietly insane computer job guy: (looks at bank statement & drafts murder-suicide note on Facebook in tiny dark apartment)

depressed “Leftist”: I could have been that blessed, eternally happy person. I could be that person tomorrow if I wanted to be. If only I were that person

wet cardboard box: (sits wilted and crumpled on the side of the road)

depressed “Leftist”: It would be so cool to be that person and h
people want to think that the sad sack parasite life they live is an act of martyrdom when they're just too dysfunctional to fake it for 8 hours a day like everyone else
a lot of those “Leftists” have full-time jobs too though, or did recently and likely will again soon. Their lives are different in no substantial way from their fantasy alternate-reality selves: depressed, debt-saddled, in every real way similar. They exist in the exact same realm of atomized petit-bourgeoisie as their imaginary versions of themselves do. They are just as happy or unhappy as they would be.

What’s repellent to me is that they claim and rep “left” politics they can’t or won’t apply to their world, and instead, they sub in ugly-cry groveling to their opponents or to apathetic strangers. It’s that they imagine their teeth-grindingly miserable political enemies and non-“Leftist” counterparts, people indistinguishable in every other way from them, as living easy, wealthy, joyful lives they could have had themselves if they had only exercised their liberal Freedoms. It’s deluded in a specific way that’s boot-licking, pathetic and repugnant to the same degree that it’s egotistical & ahistorical.

And they should know those other people aren’t any happier on average, they see that every day in the same social settings voiced in the same language they use themselves. I get the appeal of cargo cult thinking but, like, at least wait until you see any cargo at all. Who starts a cargo cult on the surface of Venus.
Another version of the same sort of depression posting is the “post-left” cargo-cult guy, who re-posts jokes people crack on some poster whose Brand is Wellness, fake eternal social-media happiness in filtered photos or whatever, and the post-left goblin-man’s comment is like, “I will defend the Wellness-brand person’s honor & eternal happiness, which is real to me, because I live in a hole and don’t talk to anyone, and maybe if I ride out to defend this fantasy a pretty rich lady will let me put a Skyler in her.” They knowingly, consciously replicate the unconscious effect that advertising imagery and language is meant to have on them, they lie down in supplication and beg to get fucked because they think that means the brand will love them. Bonus points if everyone involved in what they re-post except themselves is a woman, because why sublimate when you can just show ass while fighting back tears.

And it’s just the same, when one of these dweebs posts like that, they get a thousand “why can’t I say racial slurs during a job interview” Bernard Bro turbo-goon types replying to them with “Methinks I am perchance the type to dress my imaginary children up as pumpkins in a professional studio in my imaginary 5-bedroom house, which represents the day-to-day reality of a person’s life as they raise those children, and since I wish I had this non-existent life, to have mild jokes about such things is an attack on me.” The only reason that’s less repulsive to me is because they do a much worse job of pretending to share politics with stuff that’s actually good. They barely believe themselves.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

Live, Laugh, Love Too Visualize Imperial Conquest.

what in the fuck could you possibly be talking about dude. just dont go on twitter