Mods please change thread name to “2020 post-election din-din wins & snacks on the go”
Honestly excited for lame duck Trump.
Mods please change thread name to “Diarrhea.Dan.4K.ATMOS.mp4”
america, you've totally redeemed yourself today

kamelred posted:

america, you've totally redeemed yourself today

the CIA are feeling jaunty lads, joe B opening the checkbook and clicking that shiny pen
[account deactivated]

toyot posted:

can we summarize the trump years?

the era in which american elites took the mask off and bared their fangs to the american people, who loved it
[account deactivated]

karphead posted:

toyot posted:

can we summarize the trump years?

The trot flyers today were talking about how they were going to prevent another Trump from ever happening again, someone alert the RNC that they're all planning on joining the Republican party to make sure Marco Rubio is the next presidential candidate
what do you think joes first warcrime will be?

MarxUltor posted:

bloodthirsty redux of couping Venezuela in a dick measuring contest to prove Dems are the real professionals at regime change

shriekingviolet posted:

MarxUltor posted:

bloodthirsty redux of couping Venezuela in a dick measuring contest to prove Dems are the real professionals at regime change

thios

just gonna leave this here

MarxUltor posted:

tonight's episode of SNL

logged into facebook (shut up) to discover 3 different people conducting their own personal post-trump nuremberg trials and letting their friends and family know that they havent forgotten thanksgiving but good news is im drinking again

MarxUltor posted:

i'm just waiting for the Citigroup list to leak

someone dub this acceptance speech over sky marshal tehat maru outlining her new strategy
Does Biden know there are popular US politicians that think he is a satanic child rapist? How does he plan to work together on that?

kamelred posted:

logged into facebook (shut up)

catchphrase

shriekingviolet posted:

[account deactivated]
which cabinet position do u think biden will give to hilldawg

aerdil posted:

Ambassador to Libya

vimingok posted:

Does Biden know there are popular US politicians that think he is a satanic child rapist? How does he plan to work together on that?

most likely minor difference like that won't derail the debates over how much austerity is needed

a quick wink when passing each other in the anton lavey memorial harem for kids will defuse that

tears posted:

jesus, the fade time on that grin

aerdil posted:

very carefully

right after bidet got elected erdoğan quickly started to purge people to preempt some shit lol

The first open secret: the press decides who becomes president of United $naKKKe$

The second open secret: it doesn't matter who becomes president of United $naKKKe$

misanthropic_rage posted:

they're not planning a coup. trump is correctly guessing that biden won't have the courage / organizational memory / actual motivation to fire all the replacement jabronis. i have a hunch on this one, drcat please add a gambling functionality that links to my checking account

Edited by swampman ()

have unfortunately been forced to accept the office of presidence of the United States... not where I wanted to be at the end of 2020 but there it is.
on the plus side they sent me some President roller skates free, apparently they have a thing going on..
Honestly think they are just trying to get rid of the old ones but I didn't order them so nbd