As much as I would love to leave our current excellent name and mod enshrined as a tribute to beloved retired poster Petrol, it's time for the mourning to end.

Suggest a name for the bad topics and worthless posts forum, most votes by the community wins the title change and mod position
byob 8.3
[account deactivated]
Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler

pogfan1996 posted:

lmfao

Please don’t make me a mod if that post wins
[account deactivated]
tuppins and petrol memorial posting garden
Here's the thing. You said a "wyvern is a dragon." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a 1k MMR feeder who studies dragons, I am telling you, specifically, in dota, no one calls wyverns dragons. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "dragon family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Varanidae, which includes things from wyverns to eldwurms to drakes. So your reasoning for calling a wyvern a dragon is because random people "call the flying lizards dragons?" Let's get gyarados and charizards in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a noob or a feeder? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A wyvern is a wyvern and a member of the dragon family. But that's not what you said. You said a wyvern is a dragon, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the dragon family dragons, which means you'd call eldwurms, drakes, and other flying lizards dragons, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?
Gangnam style discussion forum

tears posted:

Here's the thing. You said a "wyvern is a dragon." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a 1k MMR feeder who studies dragons, I am telling you, specifically, in dota, no one calls wyverns dragons. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "dragon family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Varanidae, which includes things from wyverns to eldwurms to drakes. So your reasoning for calling a wyvern a dragon is because random people "call the flying lizards dragons?" Let's get gyarados and charizards in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a noob or a feeder? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A wyvern is a wyvern and a member of the dragon family. But that's not what you said. You said a wyvern is a dragon, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the dragon family dragons, which means you'd call eldwurms, drakes, and other flying lizards dragons, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

you know, I bet Joey never set a character limit for forum titles

A creative MIM spelling for every country on the planet
Marxy McLeninface
Moderator Contest: Name this forum
missing: horse. last seen flying in saudi arabia
off-topic discussion
Yikes.
Mods?
name the forum sexcopter
Drink Yourself To Death
Corn
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Stop the votes

Acdtrux posted:

exercise schedule and diet for gussri

lol

im gonna reply to all of you in the other thread, been meaning to all day, just thinkin about what to say and re-reading the posts etc

pogfan1996 posted:

please downvote this post so someone else wins, thanks

ok
[account deactivated]
death to mKKKrib
mKdonald's Presents: MTV's mKultra mKribs