toyot posted:

how do i grow watercress, a water-weed?

its natural habbitat is chalk and limestone streams so u need slightly alkali water; u can grow it in standing water, like a bucket or tray: roots in mud then water on top - basically the roots need to be waterlogged or (ideally) in slow, shallow running water like a watercress bed, though obviously that requires access to running water of the right type. look up British watercress beds for an idea

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyearlenbaugh/2020/09/22/researchers-say-thc-from-cannabis-may-prevent-covid-19-mortality/

oh look at that, yet another victory for the light of Marxist Leninist DYTD(SWE) thought over the reactionary teetotal front

MarxUltor posted:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyearlenbaugh/2020/09/22/researchers-say-thc-from-cannabis-may-prevent-covid-19-mortality/oh look at that, yet another victory for the light of Marxist Leninist DYTD(SWE) thought over the reactionary teetotal front

Knew it was good that I valiantly fought through a suspicious cough in February to smoke a fat bowl every single day this year

good av
a friend gave me some THC infused coconut oil so i made brownies, but i FUCKED UP the ratio so i need to eat like an Applebees nightmare portion to get 4mg

"live and learN"
i've got a tin full of chocolate peanut butter truffles in the deep freeze with the exact opposite problem, you need to chisel off a tiny splinter if you don't want to be too stoned to move for the next 48 hours
[account deactivated]
when i was in a state psychiatric facility for 6months i was invited to smoke salvia out of a pepsi can
welp, they did it, i'm finally out of weed. i smoked my last bowl and just upvoted everyone that i missed i think. i have this messed up tincture i made that will probably keep me going until i see my dealer next time. it was a hell of run. i think i've been high every day for at least 5+ years. i count the days where i didn't actually smoke weed because of all the thc i had built up in my fatty cells.
aint trin to tell me you caint ghost hit yr bowls for shitty resins highs na
ate a spacecake and drank some beer and wine out in the banlieu with some old friends...very pleasant...never really been crossfaded before I think it's called...planned to watch naked gun with them sometime soon...very pleasant...
the first time I ever had weed I was a lil' teen already a mickey of JD deep, cruising around rural BC backroads in the back of a jeep. getting crossfaded rules

I'd be crossfaded right now if we had any alcohol in the house
i found a little bag of hash
made another batch of brownies, this time with a reasonable dosage per serving. strain is "girl scout cookie"
[account deactivated]
peshay ftw
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Smoked weed and watched The Hainting of Bly Manor. Couldn't follow a goddamn fucking thing

filler posted:

The Hainting of Bly Manor

TV Tropes/Freemason conspiracy to erase The Turn of the Screw

I'm high on weed. Can you imagine?
BEED?
weed. has occurred.
[account deactivated]
I probably should take a day off from weeding ...
mods?????
i looked into it but apparently it's only against the rules to not drink here
thank you for reading the dr cat corrections section. today's corrections:

weeding is actually ok and good.
I have once again consumed the drug, "weed".
[account deactivated]