[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
election where?

tears posted:

election where?

The OP says it is in iraq in the first sentence

now would be a good time to start buying stock in some prc banks, they've got the biggest ones nowadays, just needed something like this to finally strike the heart of the great cyber-satan

Acdtrux posted:

It seems overwhelmingly unlikely to me that the object of these delusions can become an actuality, but it's also unclear to me the significance they serve. Perhaps, the idea "trump won't leave office" is there to convince wealthy labor aristos to vote for him; perhaps it's there to invite shenanigans in favor of biden and "blm" to reinforce proletarianization of colonized u.s. nations and international neocolonies.

i dont know mate, you say this like the gop hadn't already stolen an election within the past 20 years. they're just being more brazen and widespread about it this time. but it is true that americans are lemmings so they likely won't do a general strike, but after the immediate protests get squashed by the mobilized national guard, life will likely go back to how it has been the past four years w/ a little more political repression.

[account deactivated]
They’re about to choose the next Hitler. Stock up on toilet paper now. If you later realized you fucked up and didn’t take this advice, stock up on loparimide.
[account deactivated]

Acdtrux posted:

A coworker of mine is really into the "what if trump doesn't leave office and amerikkka becomes ... (whispers) fascist" idea, and I've gotten emails from my employer telling people PLEASE STAY CALM during november.

It's not clear to me what the significance of these ideas are. It seems overwhelmingly unlikely to me that the object of these delusions can become an actuality, but it's also unclear to me the significance they serve. Perhaps, the idea "trump won't leave office" is there to convince wealthy labor aristos to vote for him; perhaps it's there to invite shenanigans in favor of biden and "blm" to reinforce proletarianization of colonized u.s. nations and international neocolonies.

part of it is just the mental projections of the not-my-president crowd but i think the main reason its happening is because the democrats have been signaling for six months that they intend to commit massive voter fraud and pull out every conceivable trick to prevent trumps re-election. the complete version of that thought is "what if trump refuses to step down? can we effect a violent coup then? pretty please?"

toyot posted:

the US presidential system in the 20th century had 3 modes: 1 for stability, and 2 for social unrest. the stable mode is 8-year terms. with one exception, argubly a 3rd-term situation, from 1980 to 2016, the white house traded party rule for 8 year periods. prior to that, it was in social unrest mode. from 1960 to 1980, no president completed more than 1 term in office. during the world echo of the GPCR, and black revolution at home, whitey didn't know what to do, sampled multiple strategies. before 1960 was another era of stability. the other mode, pre-war, during the FDR era, dictatorship mode, 15 million men and the world's largest industrial economy went to imperial plunder economy. this was the era when we made the factory the front in the class war. then the enemy successfully turned our civil war into imperialist war.

It's always been some combination of integration (into the liberal sacred space/kool konsumers klub) and expansion/colonisation, the worldviews of the left and right elements of US politics and their respective capitalist masters. Both are needed to some extent so these 'worldviews' are concealing different material interests that have to be periodically reconciled, which boils down to each faction dominating internal or external policy. The New Deal period to the start of third world dirigisme was the lib golden age, integration prevailing on both fronts. After that, up to the end of Bretton-Woods/Vietnam, external expansion combined with limited integration of the most prominent oppressed nation. Post-USSR the integration/expansion conflict doesn't seem relevant anymore, because the two bourgeois factions even though they were always strategically interdependent no longer have distinct interests wrt to production itself. The trend since then has been reinforcement of an atrophied whiteness that entrenched itself back during the New Deal with a transnational quasi-white class of colonial petite/bourgeoisie. Which is basically the historical European colonial model pushed to its furthest limits. Settler-colonialism is obsolete.

At least we can all agree that whoever wins tonight will be the right man for the job (casually animating an imperialist terror nation).
i'm going to bed so i don't see spoilers

Horselord posted:

waking up to the first day of President Kanye West's America

Horselord posted:

me too but I can't help myself: orange man wins. good night and looking forward to big laughs tomorrow

[account deactivated]
ok so in 16 i went to bed and when i woke up all the hillary libs were crying on eachothers shoulders that they picked the wrong hitler. it was cool because people i dont like felt bad. but this year i went to bed and when i woke up just now they still haven't picked the hitler? inconvenient
just woke up. is this shit still not over

88888 posted:

just woke up. is this shit still not over

congratulations to the great satan on another election held
it's been such fun i hope the election never ends
are they still on namek?
a bunch of people in the U.S. blearily waking up to how the rest of the world sees their country... probably won’t stick this time either.
Congratulations to Head-Hitler-elect Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. You were not my preferred candidate, but you played a clean game and I look forward to pushing you left and holding you accountable.
I regretfully admit the Cat Decision Desk was wrong but I'm sure it'll all be the same in the end for most people. More fun this way though, easier to ignore the horrors! Yay. Stay safe have fun

drwhat posted:

I regretfully admit the Cat Decision Desk was wrong but I'm sure it'll all be the same in the end for most people. More fun this way though, easier to ignore the horrors! Yay. Stay safe have fun

chin up, soldier. the cat desk simply failed to predict the degree to which the election itself was rigged

I’m sorry a bunch of people made the wrong prediction and I reluctantly accept all of your accounts as mine now.

tears posted:

dimashq posted:

He chose the cop lady lol.

biden is going to win

clout pls

Even for the New York Times this is one of the worst written news articles I have ever read