tHE r H i z z o n E

This is an internet forum. You need an account to use it! Currently, new accounts may only be established by giving a valid email address and a coveted username to a user who can approve such new accounts.

The overall theme of this forum is that capitalism sucks and so does USA and criminal George W Bush, Barack Obama is mass murderer, police are nazi, and what would be good is if all the nice people could share everything. These topics are discussed according to the highest evidentiary standards and a careful and consistent application of Marxist science. Do not be fooled by boneheads spamming viral content, they are on the express bus to banishment. On the other hand, "humor is encouraged"

We welcome academics, celebrities, and CIA people to bury their heads up their head holes while we continue to publish this ultra-raw, panic-inducing content, that makes the miracle of salvation by His blood appear as the ersatz coin trick of a fraudulent grand-uncle. Nothing is off limits except for the obviously off limits kinds of illegal speech that we definitely have not ever condoned.

Posts and threads that are great go on the front page. Then they inspire you to finish that other front page content you have been dreaming of wiping up, and then we publish that and make the millionies. We also like threads that contain information about something. Another good kind of thread to make is, "Here's my idea for making a mark on society, in a positive lawfully abiding way of course," and the collective might of tHE r H i z z o n E may come fruitfully to bear on the face of your enemy.

SPECIAL MESSAGE.:
YOU ARE DISCOURAGED TO BUMP OLD THREADS!

Be Warned: Racist, sexist, ableist, titlist, whatever slurs, make you look uncool. And i will ban all bigots, with the ban button.

FAQ
Q: How does moderation work?
A: Moderators appoint posters to be "thread monitors." The monitors have the power to issue probations for posts made in their threads. Truly bad users get confined to The Snezhnevsky-Guattari Institute for Forensic Anti-Psychiatry, another section of the forum, where they can stew and probably die.
Q: I'm not a communist, should I post? Why would i?
A: If you are generally left leaning and wish life was better for the tens of thousands of Iraqi children born mutated by depleted uranium, or if you have read 1 book, you'll probably do fine. Eventually, posting here will make you a good Communist, or at least, suck the joy out of you. Try posting and if you dont immediately get told to shut up, that is due to an understaffing issue that even management is forced to descrbe as highly exploitable
Q: This forum is bad
A: There is currently no known workaround for this inherent problem with the internet
Q: What are some approved images for use around the forums

Edited by swampman ()

Q: there aren't enough posts

drwhat posted:

Q: there aren't enough posts

This thread is now a general advice column starring me. Questions are welcome, but advice from other people is not. Please make me thread monitor and this my fief.

Q: what do you think about the universality of protracted peoples war?

gyrofry posted:

Compared to what

The hegemonic goal is to clear the people out of nature and then suck nature dry so it can't be used as a basis for anti imperial activity. A desert is a final victory for capital. So yeah in Amerika at least, a return to the countryside is imminently necessary not just to initiate people's war but to ensure there can ever be a material basis for
jdpon when

Dimashq posted:

jdpon when

Referring to the previous question, you're going to have to establish a mountain enclave with mass proletarian support, which would take upward of six months even for an entrepreneurial go getter like Carl Icahn or Gina Rineheart. Haha, just kidding. I need specifics about your situation to offer helpful advice, amigo. Be brief, but comprehensive, sparing no minute detail within a 50-75 word limit.

swampman posted:

The hegemonic goal is to clear the people out of nature and then suck nature dry so it can't be used as a basis for anti imperial activity. A desert is a final victory for capital. So yeah in Amerika at least, a return to the countryside is imminently necessary not just to initiate people's war but to ensure there can ever be a material basis for

yet deserts offer sites of resistance to empire in the middle east right now? im beginning to think this advice column is just a way of hanging out, in a limited fashion

lo posted:

yet deserts offer sites of resistance to empire in the middle east right now?

Is this some kind of "imperialist Assad regime" hooey? Those big ISIS lads weren't drinking the oil m8

some of them were drinking the oil
I'm drinking the cat oil
oil drinkers
Q: Do you have any helpful advice for new users

gyrofry posted:

What are your thoughts on this, gyrofry?

cars posted:

Q: Do you have any helpful advice for new users

Yes:
-post more threads
-outreach to other forums
-mention the rhizzone in real life
-the subscribe button doesn't seem to do anything
-$50 to the next 3 people who can get "rhizzone.net" aired on a major broadcasting network

I'm thinking about doing a thread on the political economy of Western Buddhism/Mindfulness/Yoga and political queitism it encourages. I spent a few years caught up in it but now I have a very critical stance.

Would anyone read that? Does anyone have any relevant sources or anecdotes?

Belphegor posted:

I'm thinking about doing a thread on the political economy of Western Buddhism/Mindfulness/Yoga and political queitism it encourages. I spent a few years caught up in it but now I have a very critical stance.

i would read that with interest, although i dont really have any particular sources to give you, other than like general knowledge of steve jobs being into buddhism or whatever

Belphegor posted:

yes and not really

Belphegor posted:

do it

Where to start? It's a vague intrepid path... I was in a group that was unpacking this for a while.

The yogi tea bag mantras are rife with cognitive dissonance. My group put them in cocaine baggies and left them in places.

It's a really hard line. Obviously, a lot there, but I feel like you're gonna end up in Heidegger land if you aren't surgical...

I'm down to riff through my research...

[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

gyrofry posted:

Compared to what

the non-universality of protracted peoples war

xipe posted:

gyrofry posted:

What are your thoughts on this, gyrofry?

i view it dialectically,

fief is a pretty funny word
RIP fief dawg

cars posted:

Nabisco's Country Ranch Instant PEnis Pain

Hello to new users. you must be fierce in your posting and defeat me, the tutorial level mini-boss.. press Alt+F4 or Command+W to hear my words again. Good lock.
Thanks!
ban the new users
The official rhizzone irc channel is on irc.freenode.net The channel is #rhizzone

swampman posted:

The official rhizzone irc channel is on irc.freenode.net The channel is #rhizzone

won't load for me :(

ghostpinballer posted:

swampman posted:

won't load for me :(

https://webchat.freenode.net/

Bump. If you want an account here, the fastest way to get one right now is to DM @angel_sentbyGod on Twitter.

swampman posted:

Bump. If you want an account here, the fastest way to get one right now is to DM @angel_sentbyGod on Twitter.

hello i would like an account please, thank you.
sorry we're out of stock. check back tuesday, july 19 2022
if aerdil gets another account I want my OpenID sockpuppets back. I need them to prove the virtue of the strategy, move the forums past their dark mustang/Glorpstein multi-account history & to honor those who upvote my posts by returning each posting friend's goodwill seventy-seven times.
If any unregistered lurkers want my login I'll swap it for a PS5. Disc edition only. Enquire within
New poster radical dave has a good posting avatar. imo
what’s the forum for serious posting. i wrote a pretty long blog post on amerikan political violence in response to an argument with a frustrating lib in a personal slack and nobody engaged with it and i’d love actual discussion.