just joined the 'zzone for this coveted secret pdf forum.

not alot of pdfs there but this is a nice place. Yall be surprised how hard it was to get an account. Had to ask on the IRC, referred to someone else. Wait many months lurking cus it takes way too much effort. Ask on twitter, referred to someone else.

Sorry for the shitpost :) just glad i got here!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
welcome, n00b. enjoy your stay

marknat posted:

Yall be surprised how hard it was to get an account. Had to ask on the IRC, referred to someone else. Wait many months lurking cus it takes way too much effort. Ask on twitter, referred to someone else.

Usually what happens is our useless lazy ass admins only get around to approving a batch of new account requests every season or so and most applicants no longer care 2-3 months later when it finally goes through, or don't check their emails and never notice that they do actually have an account. But it turns out you get just as many active long term users this way as you would frantically vetting new applicants every day, so it's actually a perfect system.

[account deactivated]
hello fall recruit
I was reading Settlers many months back and I was looking for some discussion on it and stumbled here. I just really liked the humor and in awe how the folks here seem to learn and teach on their own (includes you toyot, i saw that math thread).

I'm a student interested in healthcare, so this place seemed quite a fascinating place to hear from others! Right now I'm reading a very obscure work called Capital Volume One by Karl Heinrich Marx and finishing up Autobiography of Malcolm X.

Acdtrux posted:

I assume you've been instructed on how to obtain access to the second extra secret pdf forum

:| great just go blabbing about it on the public forum. now i have to fulfill my secret admin duty to make another new secret pdf forum thats actually secret again

hi marknat

marknat posted:

just joined the 'zzone for this coveted secret pdf forum.

not alot of pdfs there but this is a nice place. Yall be surprised how hard it was to get an account. Had to ask on the IRC, referred to someone else. Wait many months lurking cus it takes way too much effort. Ask on twitter, referred to someone else.

Sorry for the shitpost :) just glad i got here!

Nice to meet you, do you have percocet

swampman posted:

Nice to meet you, do you have percocet

send an email to percboss@gmail.com (i will never respond)

Hi
front page
wElCum

lo posted:

sup mark, sooooo...... who was your teacher for 'infiltrating radical internet communities 302' at quantico? i had agent grimes, good guy.
Prepare to get flamed
[account deactivated]
o it's that mark? dude you been parking in the spot where the boss likes to park when he don't want his boss to know he's around. it was empty for a reason

aerdil posted:

who was your teacher for 'infiltrating radical internet communities 302' at quantico? i had agent grimes, good guy.

i had agent priyanka chopra