pity OP
you just gotta laugh

filler posted:

I hope Donald John Trump dies of COVID-19

President Bashar al-Assad of the Syrian Arab Republic rappelling into the White House window every night to dribble the fell ailment into the enemy's mouth from a puppy medicine syringe as his victim's snores levitate his old timey night cap. Assad silently signals to me in the Antifa stealth chopper above. Parting the blueberry wrap, I tap out the grinder & start to roll

devastated by the president's unhinged and distressing debate performance earlier this week desperate republican party insiders have launched a last ditch viral coup d'etat
previously unreleased footage of tuesdays presidential debate shows candidate ioseb v. biden biting down hard on what experts believe is a fake tooth before spitting in donald j trump's smug face after the president barked out scandalous slurs about his opponents crackhead grifter son

Parenti posted:

CANT MOSSAD
THE ASSAD

[account deactivated]
wonder what redkahina has to say about trump being oppressed by coronafascism
The fact that he was probably positive at that debate makes it even funnier.

Look at how the empire threatens the entire world when hhic gets sick
[account deactivated]

Edited by solidar ()

dimashq posted:

Look at how the empire threatens the entire world when hhic gets sick

when trump was bragging about bringing back football, we didn't realize he meant THE football

I don’t think it’s a lie, trump wouldn’t ever pass up a debate or a campaign rally. It also just wiped two weeks at least from the campaign. Not a good look. The American electorate hates sick people, look what fdr had to do lmao.
i have just been informed that, among other things, today is World Smile Day

trump survives, biden tests positive in a couple days and dies a couple weeks later, harris nominates bloomberg to be her VP
if trump dies i can't wait to see ben garrison draw him all buff and youthful in a casket
How quick you guys think he’ll be rehabilitated if he dies
They’re taking him to the hospital
Oh no, not the HHIC.
just imagine obamas speech at the funeral. W and hillary singing a sad but uplifting duet. pour one out for the horse that has to drag that coffin across DC. mike pence visibly sweating from standing too close to melania. will Kim Jong Un attend? will mike pence fuck the horse? disgraced secret service praetorians doing ritual suicide. ginsburg parachutes in and reveals it was all a hoax but then dies for real anyway when one of the locusts around kissinger bites her. jaun guaido begging to be buried with his master, pathetic, snot dripping, weeping in the street until ICE arrests him. america grieves the only way it knows how, by trying to invade Iraq again.
trump awakens from coronacoma having received a vision in which god tells him his work on earth is not yet complete. he goes down to the potomac to be baptised. as he emerges from its waters a white dove flies overhead
can't wait for the inevitable Cadaver Synod in which his animatronic bloated corpse apologizes to Hillary and proclaims her retroactive president

MarxUltor posted:

just imagine obamas speech at the funeral. W and hillary singing a sad but uplifting duet. pour one out for the horse that has to drag that coffin across DC. mike pence visibly sweating from standing too close to melania. will Kim Jong Un attend? will mike pence fuck the horse? disgraced secret service praetorians doing ritual suicide. ginsburg parachutes in and reveals it was all a hoax but then dies for real anyway when one of the locusts around kissinger bites her. jaun guaido begging to be buried with his master, pathetic, snot dripping, weeping in the street until ICE arrests him. america grieves the only way it knows how, by trying to invade Iraq again.

lol

I think the DSA should keep their initials but change their name to Death Strikes Amerikkka and then share Kim Jong Un's statement hoping that Trumpy Bear feels better soon. They'll immediately lose tens of thousands of paper members but it'll be worth it, I think.

Trump starts tweeting that like, his wife or his son takes over if he dies, then there's like a day of cable news mouthpieces trying to explain why Yes it's technically possible
Trump's supposedly an extreme thanatophobe & if so he's probably having panic attacks every few minutes, demanding they shoot him up with everything he's ever heard of, etc.

cars posted:

Trump's supposedly an extreme thanatophobe & if so he's probably having panic attacks every few minutes, demanding they shoot him up with everything he's ever heard of, etc.

Speaking from experience, clinical panic/shock and breathlessness enter into a feedback loop. Reptile brain figures out something is fucked long before you do, even simulates the tingling head sensation you get when drowning or inhaling water. You're basically drowning on dry land anyway.

I imagine it'd be even worse for a fat old dude on a twinkie'n'coke diet. Pulmonary scarring is virtually guaranteed, and normal oxygen therapy likely futile.

dimashq posted:

I don’t think it’s a lie, trump wouldn’t ever pass up a debate or a campaign rally. It also just wiped two weeks at least from the campaign. Not a good look. The American electorate hates sick people, look what fdr had to do lmao.

this was a good point at the time, and seems to be even more accurate with the lengths trump is going to show that he isn't sick anymore

chairman trump scoring another one for the antiimperialist cause
No, not the coast guard.