[account deactivated]

Acdtrux posted:

To do this, she drew a triangle on paper, with the point on top, labeled the bottom half as the working class, and the top as the ruling class (I'm not sure if my memory of these labels were accurate). She said that the goal of the ESWA was to make it look like THIS, and turned the triangle upside down to put the larger working class above the ruling class.

one weird trick

[account deactivated]
what is the provisional CPUSA then, if it's not a secret org using these guys as a front?
National Fed

shriekingviolet posted:

one weird trick

kinch posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

one weird trick

'dictatorship of the proletariat' is the tripwire on the 'march of history' which will make the triangle into 'communism' via upside down

Edited by ribaraca ()

[account deactivated]

Acdtrux posted:

To do this, she drew a triangle on paper, with the point on top, labeled the bottom half as the working class, and the top as the ruling class (I'm not sure if my memory of these labels were accurate). She said that the goal of the ESWA was to make it look like THIS, and turned the triangle upside down to put the larger working class above the ruling class.

lo posted:

what is the provisional CPUSA then, if it's not a secret org using these guys as a front?

90% sure it doesn't exist

88888 posted:

90% sure it doesn't exist

yeah an organization that exists entirely in the hallucinated institutional memory of baseless intelligence agency conjecture and has trickled into public consciousness as an accepted fact is a hilariously real possibility. it wouldn't be the first time.

You have to go through all the other orgs first and learn their ways, leveling up while vanquishing various crypto-fascist enemies like the Platypus Affiliated Society before unlocking the final stage, the Ray O' Light group, where you master the three-line struggle and only then can you discover the secrets of the provisional CPUSA. Also the different bosses have different traps they'll lay for you that have some connection to their ideology.
if the pCPUSA didnt exist we would have to make them up