Antenucci is on the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Shakespeare Theatre Company, the Board of Directors of the Space Foundation, the Board of the National Guard Youth Foundation, and CSBA.

cars posted:

hmmmm

HMMMMM

lol

last post on page rescue

Edited by pogfan1996 ()

The bubble map suddenly got a whole lot more sinister
buying my next theater ballistic missile defense platform from Loki Aerospace

cars posted:

NATO has countries while Russia has "military districts". Crimea and all of Belarus is "Russian proxy operating locations" but the NATO-backed coup government's area of control is beige & neutral, just normal Ukraine where a Nazi-Wiccan Luna-Bar militia has been absorbed into the national army.

This map could also be titled: "War with China but make the Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Filipinos and Vietnamese pay for it."

The main problem with the maps is that they don't zoom out

i wonder if having a career imagining great powers conflict in the year of our lord 2020 is the natsec equivalent of doomscrolling

aerdil posted:

i wonder if having a career imagining great powers conflict in the year of our lord 2020 is the natsec equivalent of doomscrolling

far as I can tell in the US they pay you the big bucks to tell them the invincible reich will last for ten thousand years and everything is going to be fine, so probably more like using one of those twee happy news only filters

dimashq posted:

The bubble map suddenly got a whole lot more sinister

Catchphrase

pogfan1996 posted:

The main problem with the maps is that they don't zoom out

jesus.. the frog empire's reach goes much further than i had realised

the bubble bath just got ten minutes longer
i bought a gigantic fucking murderer knife from cold steel, the fat people who swing swords around in a cardboard basement on youtube. its very big and heavy and i have no use for it whatsoever

Horselord posted:

i bought a gigantic fucking murderer knife from cold steel, the fat people who swing swords around in a cardboard basement on youtube. its very big and heavy and i have no use for it whatsoever

blinkie watch out, you've finally pushed him too far

Do they sell bat'leths? It better be a bat'leth.
Only the us left would try to combat right wing Turner diary fantasies with left wing Turner diary fantasies
[account deactivated]
post your own 'knife olympics' style video with it, please
do that thing that Bishop does in Aliens

toutvabien posted:

post your own 'knife olympics' style video with it, please

well i have been practicing with it. i invented this new move where you pull it out and spin around in a circle at the same time so it cuts all your enemies at once

everyone is super focused on dps, but with the knife you should def expand your oeuvre to include some status effects -- for example, try to catch the sun in the blade to blind an opponent. you probably won't be able to work it into the spin-tech, but if you level your acc, it should be a reliable single-target debuff
dicing an onion three times in one turn like a boss. and what else? that's right, bypassing armor altogether

trakfactri posted:

cars posted:

NATO has countries while Russia has "military districts". Crimea and all of Belarus is "Russian proxy operating locations" but the NATO-backed coup government's area of control is beige & neutral, just normal Ukraine where a Nazi-Wiccan Luna-Bar militia has been absorbed into the national army.

This map could also be titled: "War with China but make the Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Filipinos and Vietnamese pay for it."

"illustrative deployment location" more like "imaginary dot location"

Horselord posted:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?209122-Gun-in-every-room-of-your-house

fantastic thread
Sounds like a 5 room house... my house is a bit larger, and that isn't meant as a brag, but it does explain why I believe in defense in depth
you got to wear down the logistical capacity of your home invaders, what von clausewitz calls friction
lol if you don't secure your bathroom with a glock zip locked in a plastic bag inside your toilets tank.
lol if you don't secure your bathroom with a grenade rigged to pull the pin when the toilet chain moves, and shit in the bathtub like a truly prepared revolutionary
lol if your showerhead isn't motion triggered to spit out acid
[account deactivated]
Time to go to work in the gig economy again. I hope I don't catch the shitty lung disease

Horselord posted:

Time to go to work in the gig economy again. I hope I don't catch the shitty lung disease

good luck, there hasn't been much work in the carriage industry since cars were invented

lo posted:

Horselord posted:

good luck, there hasn't been much work in the carriage industry since cars were invented

cars was invented? like in a tube?

i made 40 euros at the gig economy today. i only have to be this successful three more times and then i can pay last month's health insurance bill
why pay now when you can just wait for the healthcare system to collapse

karphead posted:

cars was invented? like in a tube?

Misogyny. User probated through a wall at supersonic speed leaving a perfect outline of his body.

the klanadian kold front caused hurricane force winds around where i live knocking out my power, internet and mobile for the past 2 days - if there isn't a more pressing example of climate change in this world then i don't know where there is one
As a klanadian I vow to you to undertake self-criticism for this blunder