[account deactivated]
id usually be tarnishing by this point but unfortunately i have been furloughed by the us government due to the coronavirus pandemic
He is fat and I hope he loses weight because he's a good diplomat and leader and I want him to be around for the reunification of the peninsula. I say this with no malice in my heart.
This breaking news just in: Workers' Party chairman Kim Jong-un is still fat.
That's in accordance with DPRK law, by the way
well you dont see him at gym opening ceremonies do you

toyot posted:

kim jong un carries on the military resistance against white power and oversaw the development of the hydrogen bomb in a nation forced to make their textiles out of rock due to U$ naval control around the peninsula. these are amazing technical feats by the class and its leadership. incredibly disrespectful thread but maybe 20% of the posters here are paid by the state to tarnish its enemies, and if that's an overestimate and people are disrespecting a class leader here for free then shame on you. peace between our nations means all amerikans out of korea and its waters.

Web site Posters with CIA backing are tarnishing kim jong un's prized silverware, and frankly, i'm sick of it

let the confirmation of Marshal Kim Jong-un's good health and fatness act as fertilizer for our posting endeavours
He's not scary fat. He's jolly fat. It's a very acceptable, and some believe beautiful, level of fat.
some ignorants of it on this forum but when you Return the cloned receiver has non critical parameters.. weight, hair color. "sliders" so to speak, a few choices made recently speaking to self image & hidden benefits, in a certain person's life.
congratulations to kim jong un on his recovery, i am glad to see him looking so healthy. my prime minister is so fat he cannot even ride a horse. here's to a better tomorrow, kim.
duplicate

Wow! third coma this year, sleepy boi loves his rest
the legendary hat trick.... they said it couldn’t be done....
i wish i could go into a coma

kornfan posted:

the legendary hat trick.... they said it couldn’t be done....

Kim jong un put himself into a coma with an anti aircraft gun as part of his new plastic surgery regimen involving dog sperm
[account deactivated]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/12/kim-jong-un-sheds-tears-as-he-delivers-rare-apology-to-north-korea-over-failings

No need to apologize Jong-un, we know you're doing your best
The address was peppered with ominous words such as “grave challenges”, “countless ordeals” and “unprecedented disasters,” according to media accounts.
The address was peppered with ominous words such as “gravy challenges”, “countless fourth meals” and “unprecedented dessert stares,” according to media accounts.
The DPRK sends its belated congratulations to Mr Biden

cars posted:

The address was peppered with ominous words such as “gravy challenges”, “countless fourth meals” and “unprecedented dessert stares,” according to media accounts.

[account deactivated]
He's not fat.
Do notice a decrease in contempt with which you’re abundantly cracking wise, comrade
will NOT apologize for the deep-cut catchphrase. It's the funniest thing anyone's ever written about this site and I deserve praise simply for reminding you ingrates about it, fuck along forthwith from yon inbox, lowbie-wans.....
hardtening to see how gracefully this thread adopted the “Bond villain execution methods” ROK propaganda trend into its Posting. Forums supremacy continues unabated, the state of tHE r H i z z o n E is sound
kim jon I's uncle was executed by sending him down the ski slope blindfolded w his hands tied behind his back & a cigarette in his mouth

cars posted:

this stuff always reads exactly the same as gangstalking delusions. remember to take your meds, america :)

[account deactivated]

cars posted:

I was applying for random jobs recently and one of them was as a scenario writer or whatever at some content mill trashplace (it was a european branch of this place https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfdNM3NAhaBOXCafH7krzrA) and they sent me a follow-up e-mail which included two 'samples' you were supposed to write around, the first of which was

Could North Korea And Russia Team Up To Destroy The US?
(Facts checked)

During the Cold War, the Soviet Union was North Korea's lifeline, providing weapons, supplies,
training, and even some limited military assistance to the North Korean government. While US
and Soviet troops never clashed on the ground on the Korean peninsula, Soviet fighters provided
some limited cover over certain parts of North Korea, though refused North Korea's requests to
fly frontline combat support against American jets. Without the Soviet Union, North Korea
would have fallen to the South, and today the hermit kingdom and the Kim family would not
exist- a very obvious win for all of humanity.

Today, Russia engages in only minor trade with the internationally shunned kingdom, and no
longer directly finances or supports it. With North Korea owing its existence to the old Soviet
Union though, could North Korea repay that favor by teaming up with modern Russia against its
greatest international rival: the United States? Could North Korea and Russia team up to destroy
the US?

We've looked at a potential conflict between the US and Russia before, and already determined
that the Russian military is simply not capable of winning a war against the American military.
The modern Russian military is made up of just over 1 million active-duty personnel, with US
forces numbering at about 1.4 million. There isn't just a numbers disparity though, as there is
also a training and morale disparity between the two militaries- despite attempts to move to an
all-volunteer force by the Russian military, it is still overwhelmingly made up of conscripts,
versus an all-volunteer military fielded by the United States. Conscripts historically greatly
underperform versus volunteer military forces, and suffer both from morale and training issues-
two things which would be of grave concern to a Russia fighting an uphill war against a more
technologically capable opponent.

and the second one was some random Standard Factoid. I looked at the rest of the channel and it seems like its basically the same formula all the way through, with 90% of the videos being generic and the rest being heavy-handed imperialist propaganda, almost exclusively about North Korea. the whole thing is so singular in tone i wouldnt be surprised if broadcasting through these horrible cartoon clickbait mills wasnt a single project. there was also guidelines for how to basically do propaganda in a friendly way (you can't show drug use but you can show a bag labelled COCAINE, you cant show someone getting hit but you can show the moment before etc)

ribaraca posted:

I was applying for random jobs recently and one of them was as a scenario writer or whatever at some content mill trashplace (it was a european branch of this place https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfdNM3NAhaBOXCafH7krzrA) and they sent me a follow-up e-mail which included two 'samples' you were supposed to write around, the first of which was

Could North Korea And Russia Team Up To Destroy The US?
(Facts checked)

. . . . Without the Soviet Union, North Korea
would have fallen to the South, and today the hermit kingdom and the Kim family would not exist- a very obvious win for all of humanity.

. . . . We've looked at a potential conflict between the US and Russia before, and already determined that the Russian military is simply not capable of winning a war against the American military.

hahaha holy shit... imo it would be cool if you wrote more of this up, it deserves its own thread

I feel like those channels are a deep rabbithole that i know nothing about, and the interaction was limited more or less to that one e-mail. the only other things worth mentioning were obvious ones like explicitly stating that the content regularly mocks foreign figures like putin (the specific example they referenced) immediately after stating that mocking the us president (specifically the president for some reason) was out of bounds, which they justified by saying the content had to be 'apolitical'. i thought the whole thing was interesting largely because the obvious propaganda stuff was like 90% of the email, even though it constitutes a comparatively small fraction of the content on their channel, and that they were specifically looking for people who spoke fluent english and were conversant with american culture to the extent that they could produce stuff for an american audience without being out of place. i dont know why an american based company would outsource the production of its apolitical propaganda content, intended for an american audience, to countries in eastern europe at basically the same pay-grade as it would be in america, but im assuming its for non-shady and perfectly fine reasons

ribaraca posted:

to countries in eastern europe at basically the same pay-grade as it would be in america

shit time for me to switch careers

ribaraca posted:

i dont know why an american based company would outsource the production of its apolitical propaganda content, intended for an american audience, to countries in eastern europe at basically the same pay-grade as it would be in america, but im assuming its for non-shady and perfectly fine reasons

The CIA is theoretically not allowed to make domestic propaganda, by both institutional mandate and actual laws, obviously this is no obstacle in practice. The legal barriers have also been stripped down over the past 20 years (THANKS OBAMA) but I think there's still enough there that they have to jump through a couple easy hoops.

ribaraca I really wanna know the guidelines you were provided for "you can't show drug use, but you can show the COCAINE bag" etc., because if they're from a channel with anything like a large subscription count, I suspect they're the up-to-date info on YouTube's otherwise hard-to-pin-down internal guidelines on content following the FTC action against them for invading children's privacy. ty in advance.