[account deactivated]

jiroemon1897 posted:

This president eating beans

Acdtrux posted:

crucial: which beans does biden eat?

we're hearing your questions and the biden campaign knows this is a very important issue. in the coming days there will be an announcement with regards to the beans. we are carefully weighing all the options to make the best bean decision for america.

Joe Biden Will Eat A Bean
trump killed herman cain... the electorate might think biden is weak if he doesn't respond with two murders of his own
[account deactivated]
i really do like the genre of trump speech where he goes to some hallowed hall of imperialism and calls all the functionaries there morons and dullards who actually suck at doing imperialism
I don't like the president of the united states.
i do not like him in the house
i do not like his absent spouse

i will not eat his can o'beans
i will not take his hoax vaccines

i do not like this president
of the united states, go get bent
If the Orange Man wins, he'll upgrade to his next stage, the Mango Mussolini. Then he will be on the path towards his final form, the Emperor Orangeatine.
I don't like President of the united states though and that's what this forum is all about unless it sucks more than it ever has before.
trump sold me on the viability of accelerationism. because of his antics now everyone knows that the presidency is really america's next top hitler. i dont want a democrat to win because then people will forget that
[account deactivated]
people really aren't giving trump enough credit for how genius this payroll tax freeze attempt is. it also has the benefit to being extremely true to his soul as a person lol.

not only would idiot americans suddenly find $150-$300 or more (depending on their wage) per paycheck, that they're obviously going to spend right away praising trump, he's going to make a huge plank of his campaign the fact that only he will make it permanent if he's elected - if his opponent is elected then everyone with a job will owe thousands of dollars of extra taxes they don't have in their accounts anymore. literally setting it up as a blackmail campaign lmao.

of course at the end of the day, making it permanent is overall stealing more money since jobhavers have been paying into a now more defunded social security this entire time with way more money than they're saving freezing it for however long.
ambivalent on trump's plan to make sending mail illegal
my neighbor a vietnam vet says his meds are the only thing that stop him feeling murderous constantly & his meds come from the va by mail, i'm in the pro-mail camp on this one

lo posted:

i really do like the genre of trump speech where he goes to some hallowed hall of imperialism and calls all the functionaries there morons and dullards who actually suck at doing imperialism

i'm sure there's an author out there that writes books about presidents and their oddities and the trump volume is going to be so large that when they drop the book on the shelf all the other volumes are going to launch into the air and get stuck in the ceiling.

[account deactivated]
lol
Trump is clearly pandering to his rhizzone base
The new new left case for comrade trump.

pogfan1996 posted:

Trump is clearly pandering to his rhizzone base

It's working.

gas
swampman made a good thread but some people couldn’t handle it and now it has to be destroyed to keep them from showing ass and Heiling Hitler on the front page. Sorry but I didn’t make that happen.

cars posted:

swampman made a good thread but some people couldn’t handle it and now it has to be destroyed to keep them from showing ass and Heiling Hitler on the front page. Sorry but I didn’t make that happen.

Every american election is a choice between the lesser of two hitlers

You know the old saying—a stopped Hitler is right twice a day
thanks for saying this was originally a good thread, i know it wasn't, but i feel slightly vindicated with

swampman posted:

hwo about this for the left case for trump: if we're being honest, trump is going to win because 1) the dnc is not going to send up sanders and 1.5) even bourgeois amerikans know that buttigieg or bloomberg would be far, far worse so 2) we might as well stop lying to ourselves that there is any other potential future

filler posted:

You know the old saying—a stopped Hitler is right twice a day

just imho, but i for one think it is always right to stop hitler, no matter what time of day

Hitler? I hardly know 'er!
flappo? my o is vestigial
[account deactivated]
its loik a metaphor or sumptin, innit it

Edited by karphead ()

There's a nudist overlook there where old men go to get naked. Probably watched it happen. Anyways, have a great rest of your weekend everybody.
thanks, btw, in the metaphor the nudist is you

There's a strange anti-nudist tendency among some, I've noticed, like Don here, who thinks people need to be buttoned up more, not less. But I chalk this fear of flesh to growing up in a colder climate where unexpected blasts of chilly air terrorize the entire population on a daily basis.

Jeffrey Goldberg, literal IDF prison guard: whoopsie doopsie! Just did a heckin hasbarino on Orange Drumpfkins in the Atlantic
Readers (wise): This man would not lie to us.
[account deactivated]
TRUMP: "I'm not saying the military's in love with me. The soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars so all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy"