[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i might get some weed soon. i hope so!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_finger

i cant wait to use this link as a burn on someone

[account deactivated]

karphead posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_fingeri cant wait to use this link as a burn on someone

A group of homeless children in Keningau, Malaysia giving the finger while sniffing glue from a plastic bag.

i feel like that pic from wikipedia might be one of those photographs that tells you more about the dude holding the camera than the folks being photographed
curprev 01:14, 17 April 2013‎ Blakegripling ph talk contribs‎ 42,471 bytes +166‎ →‎In popular culture: added photo of inhalant abusers flipping the bird
[account deactivated]
I’m always noting things
[account deactivated]
tHE w E e d z o n E.

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

i might get some weed soon. i hope so!

update: i did not (yet)

[account deactivated]
instead of sympathy i get a downvote??? wall to wall monsters, this forum!
na i get it. imagine this was the what you drinking thread & you posted "im going to get some beer" then later you posted "update: i am not drinking beer and am still very much alive"
i would expect condolences and words of encouragement in that situation also. "dont worry comrade, you'll DYTD soon enough!" etc.
hmm i guess. but sending folks to ifap until they get booze would make things more exciting. i never get any dang reasons to use the mod functions
[account deactivated]

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

i would expect condolences and words of encouragement in that situation also. "dont worry comrade, you'll DYTD soon enough!" etc.

good luck with the 5 gram plan

It's called zkittles but leaves a fruity pebbles after taste. Either way it's rocking 90% THC
[account deactivated]
What's everyones favorite way to eat raw ginger
just chew on it, like a carrot. that way you can use it as both a tasty snack and a toothbrush
take a grape sized piece and slice a couple times perpendicular to the grain, chew it well, wash down with ginger water.
Started off with 2g with breakfast, going to work up to bigger amounts over time
slow down bud, two gingerroots is a whole breakfast by itself
The 'g' currency in most jrpgs is actually g-root
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]