i mean, by false credentials, if its even accurate she doesnt have an official degree, consists of telling a white lie about a poli sci undergrad credential, which anyone with a pulse can get, and her law school degree is entirely real which is ostensibly more difficult to get. this is just more oppo by the biden camp to discredit her, although i can't blame the defense attorneys for jumping on the opportunity to get some cases overthrown

lol
thats about the best left case for trump there is
Zizek is dying. Still remember when he said Corbyn was much better than Melenchon because Melenchon was too much of a demagogue.
did you know the lady the Democrat President election man raped was possibly a bad lady?????
Its okay to rape as long as the raper is a good guy and the rapee is a bad girl. I a democrat take politic seriously.
I saw what you did, says the former Vice President of the United States,
Vote Blue No Matter Who
rape, murder, it s just a vote away

Populares posted:

Vote Blue No Matter Who

what's really amazing about all of this is if you bring up a hypothetical matchup of like Mussolini vs Hitler, instead of abandoning lesser-evilism they'll just double-down and explain why Mussolini is preferable or w/e

[account deactivated]
german "food" is also pure trash
So... we're going with Mussolini?
[account deactivated]
The Rhizzone's favorite theorist, Francis Fukuyama, making the left case for Trump 2

What Americans need to keep in mind is that their enemy and rival right now is not China, but a Chinese Communist Party that has shifted into high-totalitarian mode. We are not dealing with the China of the 1990s or even the 2000s, but a completely different animal that represents a clear challenge to our democratic values. We need to hold it at bay until some point in the future when it returns to being a more normal authoritarian country, or indeed is on its way to being a liberal country. That will not necessarily eliminate the challenge that China represents; a more liberal China could easily be more nationalistic. But it will nonetheless be easier to deal with in many ways.

Unfortunately, over the past three and a half years, the United States has been doing everything it can to weaken itself. It has elected a leader who revels in demonizing his domestic opponents far more than his foreign rivals, who has blithely thrown away the moral high ground that used to be the foundation of American global power, and who has governed the country with such incompetence during the largest crisis of the past three generations that it is no longer taken seriously by either friends or enemies. While democracies as a group have not done worse than authoritarian governments in controlling the crisis, China is able to present itself as having outperformed the United States, and that bilateral comparison is the one that people are paying attention to around the world right now. Before we can think about changing China, we need to change the United States and try to restore its position as a global beacon of liberal democratic values around the world.

I was reading some opinion piece on how Trump should deal with China over the HK issue and it was pretty funny. It was criticising him for appeasing Xi too much until the recent about-face over the pandemic, but when it talked about possible responses like removing HK's special status at amerikkkan law it admitted China was prepared to deal with whatever economic impact that would have.. so what's the point exactly? Any president would fail to 'deal with' China, but at least a demokkkrat would fail in a more dignified and principled fashion? The further the empire falls, the less coherent its defenders become

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

It was criticising him for appeasing Xi too much until the recent about-face over the pandemic,

look for the silver lining: coronavirus might have killed a million people but at least it got president trump to stand up to china - WSJ, 2021

[account deactivated]

How scared are they? Deploying the military?
Wrong thread
bumping this thread due to another tally for the left case for trump as we near another election

Yet another tick for Trump:

Hundreds of George W. Bush administration officials to back Biden, group says
It's Biden's Q2 fundraising deadline. That means only one thing... BRING IT IN GUYS!!

* every imperialist psychopath from every administration, think tank, NGO, and intelligence service come in for a HUGE party *
Inb4 Biden calls Trump an Assadist

shriekingviolet posted:

the left case for trump

"eyyo wasbappin tankie" - joe biden
damn so now we have biden calling trump a communist and trump calling all libs communists today... these communists sound like real bad dudes

aerdil posted:

damn so now we have biden calling trump a communist and trump calling all libs communists today... these communists sound like real bad dudes

if both sides are disagreeing with then damn lol...that must mean they're doin' somethin' right

I drunkenly bet my friend £50 that Trump would win the other night, so that is my left case for Trump
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
This president eating beans
the president's love for légumes is humanizing, and probably the most relatable thing about him. if I were biden I would start worrying, and maybe try to outflank him with a sweet baby ray's endorsement or something similar
It'd be really humanizing if biden and trump ate my shit.

88888 posted:

the president's love for légumes is humanizing, and probably the most relatable thing about him

democrat counter strategy is going to be renaming themselves the "Brought to you by Raid Shadow Legends Party"

Populares posted:

It'd be really humanizing if biden and trump ate my shit.

if that isn't a shit-eating grin i don't know what is