great album outro
im listening to this right now, it own, also that new ulcerate u posted i finally got round to listen

that one rips, and their previous album was also v good
manilla road ftw. crystal logic is one of my favourite albums ever
its so good, I listened to it only for the first time yesterday. hmu with anything good and i will always listen to it

pagan altar is also a great band, and somewhat unusually for a metal band all their albums are good, even the final one from a few years back(it was the final one because terry jones passed away)
can anybuggy recommend me any songs which have the same vibe as the intro to this, the nursery rhyme glockenspiel bit:

tears posted:

can anybuggy recommend me any songs which have the same vibe as the intro to this, the nursery rhyme glockenspiel bit:

Uhh sure. Yann tiersen - Amelie ost

[account deactivated]
the new khthoniik cerviiks is pretty sick
^^ nice

I got these two 2020 releases on at the moment

also this one because obviously

i really liked the first serpent column album because even though it was quite dissonant in parts he would throw in these cute melodic riffs,but the subsequent releases have sort of gotten rid of those which i found disappointing

ive never listened to an album that so captured urban anxiety like this
if you ever wanted to hear what it would sound like if some nerd combined ildjarn with 'dungeon synth' then here's a band for you

lo posted:

if you ever wanted to hear what it would sound like if some nerd combined ildjarn with 'dungeon synth' then here's a band for you

ildjarn plus summoning. too jarring haha

im a bit obsessed with this album right now, and the track i posted in the LF music thread the other day got no love, so im posting a different one here. now im no metal aficionado but i know well enough that the description of these guys in certain corners as 'grindcore' is incorrect, however! among the genres it draws from i think elements of death/grind are the most obvious, even if the result is not so extreme. anyway. here's duma.

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

im a bit obsessed with this album right now, and the track i posted in the LF music thread the other day got no love,

i only listened to it this morning, gimmie time petrol

downvoted for slacking your duties in this thread
ah yes, the wierdo who unhelpfully interjects into a personal conversation they are not part of
the new vassafor is cool and im seeing them very soon with ulcerate time to get hype for some type of rotting animal on or around the stage

was listening to some Cynic and learned that sean reinert died early this year of congestive heart failure, and also that his wish to be an organ donor was denied because of his marriage to a man

your daily dta
demoncy worship isn't something you hear very often
been listening to this compilation a ton

https://sick-tired.bandcamp.com/album/obsessed-with-death-splits-compilation

very underrated band
something that should have made my 2019 list (all 6 volumes)

i overlooked it at first because of the cheap drums. but its really good. there's something very compulsive about everything the archagathus guys do.
this album is really really good
pharmacist didnt strike me upon first listen but i like this other project of his

i will re-listen to pharmacist on your recommendation lo

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

pharmacist didnt strike me upon first listen but i like this other project of his

i will re-listen to pharmacist on your recommendation lo

i'm not a huge goregrind guy really so ymmv but it's just really catchy with some great riffs. i like the cute little synth bits that show up on some tracks too

tears did you see this

look who's got a new'n

this band is pretty cool. sort of like early at the gates with swedish black/death elements