ridiculing rent strikers:

sorry, i can't get enough of this troglodyte:

Edited by oilyechidna ()

so like what's teh real movement for red kahina
bowel movement
[account deactivated]

招瑤 posted:

burritostan posted:

is there a special school they send liberals to where they learn how to come sooo close to a stunning realization before drastically veering off

yes its called the CIA

the whole red kahina thing with covid is a perfect example of cognitive bias at work since they've fixated on denialism being right and started retweeting literally every crank that seemingly confirms that point of view, regardless of the source. so you end up with them boosting a shit load of right-wing conspiracy theorists despite ostensibly being on the left. decidedly unmarxist thinking and arguments from people so ironically telling everyone else to read marx.
its hilarious since there's a really simple way to see that theyre wrong. compare average deaths now to previous years. in fact this was their argument in the early days before the pandemic really ramped up, to prove it was no worse than a mild flu. of course, now that the statistics have become obvious that this novel virus has drastically increased death rates, i'm sure they've moved the goal posts and have blamed extra deaths on the lockdown itself with some convoluted reasoning. people who will never admit to being wrong are hopeless & are ideological enemies to marx whatever they may claim to be representing.
[account deactivated]

toyot posted:

i always pictured their posting hovels as being really dark and cluttered

whereas mine on the other hand,

truemarxiststud posted:

THE RHIZZONE? REALLY ???? THESE FAKE-MARXIST, BOURGEOIS POSERS STILL AROUND? UGH. WHEN IT COMES TO MARXISM, REDKAHINA IS QUEEN. I'd even take Phil Greaves over these lames, tbh...

These guys know NOTHING about PURE Marxism. They don't even know anything about LENIN...

Wow he sure showed us.
Red Kahina was canonically Martin Scorsese's assistant.

she's just another fucking crypto nazi:

just listen to this fucking moron:

ah yes the game of thrones season 8 take on contemporary chinese politics

Parenti posted:

Red Kahina was canonically Martin Scorsese's assistant.

i hope marty has a less insane assistant now

knowing how precise her use and interpretation of language is, when she says 'i was his assistant' i hear 'one time i imagined bringing him a coffee'

dimashq posted:

can't imagine how gutless you'd have to be to find yourself in this situation and not immediately change your pfp to goatse

feral slug katie hopkins finally banned from twiter dot com https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/katie-hopkins-twitter-suspended-deleted-account-blue-tick-verified-a9576041.html

Iman Atta, director of Islamophobia monitoring organisation Tell Mama UK, said: “We are not going to pat Twitter on the back and thank them for removing the account of Hopkins. They kept that account open to generate more gusto and discussions on their platform so they used her and she used them. These mendacious relationships need to end.

“Twitter now acts on the actions of #BlackLivesMatter. Does it take millions of people to react for this obstructive company which is a law unto itself to act? They have regularly let down Bame people when subjected to racist hate. Shameless they are.”

he's right you know

bame

kinch posted:

bame

trust the poms to come up with an acronym for nonwhites even more awkward than poc

Ahh you think dark skin is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in the dark skin, molded by it.
the pom bame vs the yank bipoc

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

kinch posted:

bame

trust the poms to come up with an acronym for nonwhites even more awkward than poc

Not going to lie, I didn't even know this was a thing and assumed Bame was some small English town. Bame upon Twent

OOTMMOOOTMO (One Of The Main Minorities Or One Of The Miscellaneous Ones)

Iman Atta, director of Islamophobia monitoring organisation Tell Mama UK, said: “We are not going to pat Twitter on the back and thank them for removing the account of Hopkins. They kept that account open to generate more gusto and discussions on their platform so they used her and she used them. These mendacious relationships need to end.

“Twitter now acts on the actions of #BlackLivesMatter. Does it take millions of people to react for this obstructive company which is a law unto itself to act? They have regularly let down Bame people when subjected to racist hate. Shameless they are.”

he's right you know

twitters success as a business is intrinsically tied up in their willing provision of a huge platform for donald trump, amerikkkan imperialist in chief, head of an empire of such vileness the world has never seen its like, a man with the blood of countless people on his hands, to whistle to his followers.

as absurd as the content is, that's still somehow a perfect post. Abolish the police to make way for cracker ISIS.
Abolish the police to make way for cracker ISIS.

new subforum name

neckwattle posted:

as absurd as the content is, that's still somehow a perfect post. Abolish the police to make way for cracker ISIS.

please, i'm begging, red kahina must stop, i can only afford to rename the subforum so many times, my children are starving,

This subforum already has the perfect name, for now.

This subforum already has the perfect name, for now.

A lot of people are saying to abolish the police to make way for a cracker ISIS. Should look into it.