this is where we post music but also youtubes and coubs and whatever. Endless shrimp baby lets go

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

I click the music thread just to make the unread notification go away, don’t inflict two of them on me
i listen to every youtube posted in the music thread

https://www.liberationnews.org/his-dream-of-class-unity-for-our-people-to-step-into-their-greatness-collectively/

Edited by trakfactri ()

I only go to music thread once a month and go down about 150 YouTube links, clicking on the interesting ones and saving the ones I like. Thanks for all the tunes. Some of them also suck, sorry.
^^ thats sick

tears posted:

nice.. i bought tickets to Soulfly just to see Abnormality and Battlecross together and left before the main act lol

tears posted:

^^ thats sick

I like the young empires mix too... kind of an "Ending credits" feeling

Thanks, for having fun ITT. But its not the real music thread, so please, save you're youtubes for that thread.

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

Thanks, for having fun ITT. But its not the real music thread, so please, save you're youtubes for that thread.

cars posted:

nice.. i bought tickets to Soulfly just to see Abnormality and Battlecross together and left before the main act lol

lol

pro click zone
vvv

^^^
pro click zone

<--- this whole one

<--- two eras of jun togawa... so good

https://vimeo.com/253025437

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4slliAtQU

edit: Hey, this is vivian, im just editing the original post instead of doing a double post (well behaved). But make sure you full screen that twenty plus minute touhou final boss electronic dance music medley, the video uploader did a bunch of great effects to go along with each progression of the medley and its really just beautiful. "We die alone, we die afraid, we live in terror, we're naked and alone and the grave is the loneliest place"

edit: Sorry

edit: Imagining a person who simply clicks the first video in this post, watches it to completion, and then repeats the cycle with the next one on down to the end of the list. What an amazing person... You are my truest disciple, stranger.

Edited by realsubtle ()

[account deactivated]

realsubtle posted:

edit: Imagining a person who simply clicks the first video in this post, watches it to completion, and then repeats the cycle with the next one on down to the end of the list.

i have them all on at the same time

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
when i saw the unread count i was going to insist this thread be closed because posters wilin BUT then i saw vivians post and i dont think thats a good solution. so instead:

MODS?? please move this thread to the domain of me, the Flying horse in saudi arabia, aka endless shrimp, moderated by your old pal Petrol, and we can keep it there and nurture it as the doppelganger of the One True LF MUsic Thread
[account deactivated]
the balance in the universe has been restored

pls see OP for updated thread mission statement. its not just music anymore baby

realsubtle posted:

wtf are you me from 2008. banned for time travel account sharing

Attn Red Lobster - Please read this
Flying horse is back at red lobster

realsubtle posted:

RIP stiller the elder

this 1's 4 u p*trol

my kid likes moana. although he has recently taken to watching barbie princess school. true story