Starmer asks for unity in new look labour party
phenomenal avatar
Centrism is BACK baby

does the british press call his supporters the starmtroopers
seriously this dude looks like richard spencer

what the fuck
i wonder if the new guy will suck as much as corbz?

Sunday posted:

i wonder if the new guy will suck as much as corbz?

Very carefully

just told the boys about comrade starmers victory and they are stoked

breaking news-labour party magically no longer anti-semitic!
i read in an article that the new guy was the one behind the (shitty and vague) labour brexit policy (that nobody wanted), lol

as someone who has also been recently liberated from the vile temptation of social democracy, welcome brother
I was holding out one tiny virus of hope for the UK for some reason but it would be best for everyone if it and all English people were sandblasted off the face of the earth
engl*sh "people"
londoners: what news of the chav?
lol corbyn was as good as it was gonna get and now he's been replaced by a guy who was on the trilateral comish, the same trilateral comish of kissenger, epstein, et al, lmao
Remember Corbyn and John McDonnell failed hard whenever you have any warm feelings about them.

Also Keir Starmer declined to prosecute Jimmy Savile

ghostpinballer posted:

lol corbyn was as good as it was gonna get and now he's been replaced by a guy who was on the trilateral comish, the same trilateral comish of kissenger, epstein, et al, lmao

Personally im glad corbyn lost so i have a ready made counter to bernie supporters insisting "this will go beyond 2020 and beyond the election!! he built a movement!!" like how did that one go for the corbynites

realsubtle posted:

Personally im glad corbyn lost so i have a ready made counter to bernie supporters insisting "this will go beyond 2020 and beyond the election!! he built a movement!!" like how did that one go for the corbynites

realsubtle posted:

didnt they become hideous supernatural priests from the dimension of infinite pain

swampman posted:

didnt they become hideous supernatural priests from the dimension of infinite pain

become? they were already born english

turns out that, get this its totally out there and unexpected, the right wing of the labour party were sabotaging the party to dispose of the left wing of the labour party! surely dozens of journalists are breathless and astounded by this stunning revelation
i don't know what the solution is other than to go full children of men tbh
The solution is to keep calm and keep on revolting.
well you can start by getting that U outta there!! come on!