weed and also, 69. in my opinin
just enjoying some some drug and listening to the chipmunks sludge album; the perfect saturday evening
[account deactivated]

tears posted:

just enjoying some some drug and listening to the chipmunks sludge album; the perfect saturday evening

[account deactivated]
weed makes me dialectical but also intensely frivolous do any other cracker hedonists out there have suggestions for which recreational drug i can use to balance this out
[account deactivated]
meth
[account deactivated]

neckwattle posted:

weed makes me dialectical but also intensely frivolous do any other cracker hedonists out there have suggestions for which recreational drug i can use to balance this out

Gssh posted:

thank you. in looking at that diagram i have also just realized how fucking dumb i have been all my life, people around me have always shown me the only glimpses possible of how to live, something in the way the 3 different dimensions can coexist along the same axis reminds me of that somehow. recently my friend at school told me in all seriousness, but in passing so casually as if it were some pleasantry, that i was already a dead man. later on i went up to him i whispered urgently that he was a blind man. we were both right
where is the smiling avuncular figure thatll sell me meth
I spent the mid morning dry heaving into a paper bag until i got weed. thanks weed.
I’m curious about the desire to avoid frivolity when using recreational drugs
I want to smoke weed and read Walter Benjamin
im using it to keep up a still totally inadequate level of functioning in my life, so once i add in some stimulants the completeness of my recovery will be practically assured i think.
Speed weed is the best.
koronavirus kush

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

lol thats the weed number

100% likelihood there is a heroin reseller out there stamping his bags "coronavirus" right now

cars posted:

idea for fake weed: "Weeg"

i should probably stop smoking weed due to the deadly respiratory disease. but i'm not gonna

thirdplace posted:

i should probably stop smoking weed due to the deadly respiratory disease. but i'm not gonna

Just vape some Clorox first to clean out your lungs.

i had to leave my weed in storage when i abruptly moved out of my university housing (had to take a plane to a state where it is incredibly illegal), so hopefully in ~5 months i will be able to enjoy approx. 2/3 of an eighth of horribly dry weed. its the little things <3
kids these days. back in my day it was illegal everywhere and we counted ourselves blessed if all we had to do was to pick the pine needles and gravel out of it. even then we had to smoke a whole j just to get feel it
i smoke weed less now that its legal. makes u think...
makes me think you should be smokin more weed!

thirdplace posted:

makes me think you should be smokin more weed!

[account deactivated]
last night a weed j saved my life
it's actually tonight and not last night but it wouldn't have worked
Nearest dispensary is an hour and a half away but thankfully my friend's boyfriend is a dealer, so I just buy from him now and get even better weed for 30 bucks less. Cool guy!
wow am i feeling good right about now

ueed.
[account deactivated]
Usd? More like Wed - my investment strategy
the drug, "weed",
tWEEED coat.

swampman posted:

100% likelihood there is a heroin reseller out there stamping his bags "coronavirus" right now

https://gothamist.com/news/heroin-coronavirus-packaging-seized-1-million-drug-bust

[account deactivated]