i dunno i find it endearing. he dmd me the other night to ask if i had any pets
guess i know why. hes starting to hate hk police and has a personal reason for it:

Police searched the exact same road where my pet's grave is and dug it up
They were searching for ammunition

love to see hk neets radicalizng
more cool shit:

Why a lot of western sad bois are into racism and sexism?

>tfw when you spent few years of your life as an internet evolutionary psychologist
editied dis cause it was dumb as fuck
why not just let this 'hk neet' make his own posts here. if he doesnt want to do that, then I dont want to read them.

Belphegor posted:

why not just let this 'hk neet' make his own posts here. if he doesnt want to do that, then I dont want to read them.

whats the issue with reposts chief. hows it different from quoting stuff and talking about it. serious question? or i could explain why i shared it, idk.

maybe i should have put it in the twitter thread and consolidated it into one post but i dont see the issue with the actual content
irl thread? thats irl for me and its part of why i shared it. cause i was talking about something cool/funny that happened thjat i enjoyed, that was alos political
the last NEET out of hong kong
maybe youre all just much less interested in internet subculture than i am idk. before you accuse me of not "getting it" again maybe you should explain because im assuming the opposite which is why im sharing in the first place

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

Belphegor posted:

whats the issue with reposts chief. hows it different from quoting stuff and talking about it. serious question? or i could explain why i shared it, idk.

its not something I considered carefully, just an off the cuff post. I'll PM you after I give it some thought.

also this thread is getting derailed again and maybe its my fault but before i end up in ifap i suggest moving to the dumpthread to continue which is why i set that up anyways.
If you feel the need to post about your own random obsessions which do not really relate to the content of an existing thread, please just put it all in the dumpthread from the beginning.

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

If you feel the need to post about your own random obsessions which do not really relate to the content of an existing thread, please just put it all in the dumpthread from the beginning.

is it that off-topic. i went on a loose association tangent yes, but the initial post? would that belong in the twitter thread more? the post was funny and on-topic at least for some thread here, id argue the context makes it better too. unless you want to say that also belonged in the dumpthread lol. see what im saying? then the decision is whether to put the 8 subsequent rambling posts which to me seem a nautral elaboration in the dumpthread on the basis of it being a lot of posts, potentially interpreted as too unrelated according to a metric i have to psychologize people here to figure out, or to put it here because im replying to myself in a related fashion. so now im explaining, where i run the risk of again being seen as doing narcissistic stream-of-consciousness posting that everyone hates.

ah. thanks
funny pictures
this is key!!!!

88888 posted:

funny pictures

ok. i will try to be more careful about where i post things. sorry to bring up blue forum yet again, but its relevant, adherence to that kind of thing is insanely loose. all posts are off-topic and can really go almost anywhere. this is why we have so many ill-defined megathreads, its a joke about that there. cheers

"sometimes, when u gonna post in a megathread, post it in here instead MEGATHREAD"
"what are you wearing, computers, twitter, hygiene and cheeky nandoes mæganthread"

..etc. i forget people actually get annoyed at off-topic posts at this point
there should be a thread for just posting funny pics
don't post more than one post in a row is a good rule. in extreme occasions two is acceptable but never ever more.
lovin the funny pictures itt
may as well make this a haitus, please nobody post any pictures until page 140
page 140 here we come!!!
Saddam's much worse (to the right) than Hitler and Stalin's the best. I accept that.

everything about this seems fine
Anonymous sources at the CIA and U.S. State Department have confirmed, revealed in a secret report for this journalist's eyes only, that after harvesting the organs of covid-infected Falun Gong which were then sold to honest and unsuspecting Americans, the Chinese Communist Party then catapulted the empty bodies into their Uigher concentration camps in order to infect and eradicate their Muslim population. Death totals, at this time validated by analyzing the shipment of cardboard boxes capable of storing cremated remains throughout China, range in the five to six billions.
How many people died in #Wuhan and #China?
Conservative estimation based on numbers of urns being given out at 8 crematoriums in Wuhan by financial analyst charles984681
Total death in Wuhan: 59M
Total death in China: 97M
Total infection in China: 1.21B #CCPVirus #COVID2019

cars posted:

if i were in power i would allow the new york times to continue publishing but only at that resolution

all the news thats fit to squint at
what is this a headline for ants lmao.

swampman posted:

cars posted:

if i were in power i would allow the new york times to continue publishing but only at that resolution

that'd be a good new year's resolution

btw that's what a full-scale phone screen capture looks like on this forum.... i'll put a ticket in
YOUR phone, maybe
bit rich when the cia havent mopped the floor since 2005
Petrol walking around with a 12.9"-screen iPad pressed to his face as he shouts about dingoes