Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

thank god our rigid security protocols did not cause a 7 year old invite to expire and thus rob us of FUCK_MY_NEKO_ASS's presence.

i think i might have actually used the invite back in 2013 and set up the account then. because it already had this name when i clicked the link today

whatever the reason: welcome, FUCK_MY_NEKO_ASS.
where / under what pseudonym have i seen that distinctive avatar before

ialdabaoth posted:

the dancing cartoon letter gifs seem to evoke a strong nostalgic response but i've never been able to find someone who could tell me what or where they remember them from. googling them yields nothing. perhaps some day we will find out what the hell the deal was

when we collect them all they're going to spell out the true occulted name of god

ialdabaoth posted:

"FUCK" "GUNFIRE"

welcome FUCK_MY_NEKO_ASS

Unregistered LurkerCam 2
[account deactivated]
i think i'm going to ascend back into the lurker astral plane

tried serious-posting for years and that wasn't well received, normal/comedy posting has been mixed at best. it took a while to realize this but it seems obvious now my posting style doesn't fit the atmosphere of this forum.

i like the rhizzone enough to continue reading and upvoting, but i'll be silent now

best wishes to everyone
people think about posting too much

just post

if you're really fucked up someone will go out of their way to do something about it. no one has done this because you're fine.

but i'm not your mom, do what you want
Just Psot
don't post, all your ideas are stupid, nobody likes you, everyone is laughing, i've already thought of any idea you've had but dismissed it as irrelevant and inane, you should feel ashamed, get out

aerdil posted:

don't post, all your ideas are stupid, nobody likes you, everyone is laughing, i've already thought of any idea you've had but dismissed it as irrelevant and inane, you should feel ashamed, get out

your ben-kingsley-in-sexy-beast impression makes ppl uncomfortable

i am posting

aerdil posted:

im going to use teh one post i have at the moment to ask you elaborate, if you care to

I can help out: he's joking

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

aerdil posted:

im going to use teh one post i have at the moment to ask you elaborate, if you care to

im posting

shriekingviolet posted:

people think about posting too much

just post

if you're really fucked up someone will go out of their way to do something about it. no one has done this because you're fine.

but i'm not your mom, do what you want

thanks, with all the chaos going on right now it's easy to fall into a negativity spiral

*descends from lurker astral plane through Saudi Arabian sky on a flying horse*

The host with a dose of the most posts.

FUCK_MY_NEKO_ASS posted:

招瑤 posted:

the dancing cartoon letter gifs seem to evoke a strong nostalgic response but i've never been able to find someone who could tell me what or where they remember them from. googling them yields nothing. perhaps some day we will find out what the hell the deal was

I think an old school goon from the ASU crew like L Shaped Tetris Block may have had one.

Also from the Official music video for Soldier Boy's "What's Happening"

Im still lurking. Whats up rhizzone
welcome back FUCK_MY_NEKO_ASS
hmm. how's it going fuck_my_neko_sas
hi
heyo whats up
hello everyone. i hope you're having a nice World Hypertension Day
Hello everyone, and a comradely greetings especially to FUCK_MY_NEKO_ASS
if there had been a 9/11 every day from 9/11 until today, it would have killed 22,979,320 people. That's equivalent to over 7,669 9/11s
really makes you think about the horrors of that day. I think the war in Iraq was justified now