[account deactivated]
ive always wnated to do it but i wont do psychedelics cause i have schizophrenia and i dont want to be crazier than i am currently permanently lol. ive been there before and i would not like to live the rest of my life that way so im jusut not gonna fuck with it
good. it's honestly not worth rolling the dice on if you have preexisting thing
I took a tab of acid about this time last year, only time I've ever done a psychedelic. Brother and his friend and I went fishing, so watching a fish get gutted while on acid was a particularly interesting experience. Whenever I tried to check twitter or discord all the text was just swirling around on the screen and morphing into odd shapes, could barely read a word. Spent the rest of my trip in a car ride which was very pretty. Patterns everywhere. General euphoria and confusion lasted for hours. Overall pretty fun 10/10 would do it again.
[account deactivated]
that's the best post about doing drugs i've seen in a long time
Hope i can take my mail order acid tomorrow after work
id Like to try some but I’m not sure how it would effect my mental illness.
[account deactivated]
acid can be good, but it can also be bad
[account deactivated]
acid makes you about as good at danmaku battling as you would be otherwise. acid will make you sit through a funny and interesting youtube documentary about lesley gore and think about the concept of aging.

edit: oh, i forgot to mention this part. it makes you equal times as good in danmaku, but it makes doing danmaku ten times funner. it truly makes doing danmaku into a wonderful, special experience.
i used to really enjoy playing Imperishable Night while too drunk to stand up

the big slow grinding danmaku characteristic of IN really lend credence to the legend that the entire game was coded in one long bender. it's so soothing to just cram yourself into the corner of some dense pattern, rack up big graze, and lean on the ridiculously generous deathbomb window
the only parts of yhat post i understand are "too drunk to stand" and "lean"
i played a lot of touhou back in university
love to rack up big graze
[account deactivated]