10:01, brb
It would help my time-sensitive Andromeda Strain posting gimmick if one of you went blind ASAP from drinking Sterno. PMs are open
i have selevted jack daniels green label as my pandemic liquor
i tried "microdosing" with mushrooms all this past week. basically everything is exactly the same all day, except every once in a while, everything seems either funny or spooky for a few minutes. kind of not worth it.
[account deactivated]
i am drinking natural light

招瑤 posted:

i am drinking natural light

why not natural ice??

the store only sells 12oz cans of natural ice and the sale deal on natty light tallboys makes them 2 cents per fluid ounce cheaper
I'm getting about 5 cents to the fluid ounce with this

it's like Molson Canadian but a little less malty.
.86 cents per fluid ounce cheaper, you win this round >:|
You guys ever do Edward 40 hands
i've witnessed it but I dont want to try it. If I tell myself im having 5 drinks i'm having 10, so if I tape 10 to my hands it wont be pretty.

For the ladies, there's Amy Winehands
anise
[account deactivated]
Box of Trader Joe's wine
Drinking Mexican mules
rainy day, having triple sec in hot cocoa
[account deactivated]
a swede, a texan and a croat walk into a trainkwreck of multilingual puns, drinking culture mismatches and mutually exclusive idioms

great party, no survivors
naty light tallboy

also i picked up a knock off of a knock off of everclear for to make herbal infusions w and have developed some tasty not-soft soda pop drink beverages, which may or may not be antiandrogenic and or hepatotoxic
nah fuck that, this shit will definitely destroy a liver. hit me up on etsy
party at Chemist Friend's place, spritzing pure lab ethanol onto our tongues from a spray bottle
[account deactivated]
chilling in a classic phone booth of adrenochrome. Classic
[account deactivated]
I bought a crate of Leffe once and the guy at the till tried scanning the barcode for the crate, it gave the price for a single bottle, he shrugged and that was that.
Drinking some of the new Trader Joe's hard seltzer. It's terrible
anyways its been a while but i'm drinking Jameson

shriekingviolet posted:

i drank Jameson, because i am super predictable.

You guys are lucky, I had to listen to my local liquor store worker talk about pedophile conspiracy memes on Facebook while charging me full price

shriekingviolet posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

16oz natural light

招瑤 posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

16oz natural light

natty lite tall boys

today i didn't even have to use my ak. i gotta say it was a good day

dimashq posted:

You guys are lucky, I had to listen to my local liquor store worker talk about pedophile conspiracy memes on Facebook while charging me full price

use the code "Qanon" for a 10% discount

dimashq posted:

my lq guy was doing the same thing so i pretended to lose the ability to speak english despite having several verbal exchanges with them in the past. not sure what they think but now i just use a made up language to engage with them while buying whatever foul liquid i think will get me through the weekend and they have stopped trying to explain how obama is in boko haram or whatever.

winebaby posted:

my lq guy was doing the same thing so i pretended to lose the ability to speak english despite having several verbal exchanges with them in the past. not sure what they think but now i just use a made up language to engage with them while buying whatever foul liquid i think will get me through the weekend and they have stopped trying to explain how obama is in boko haram or whatever.

speaking in tongues at the qanon liquor store cashier and he starts furiously scribbling down the latest deep state revelations

surprisingly good cheap malbec
[account deactivated]
stepping up the process of drinking myself to death