cute, but the use of live bait is prohibited
you gotta be echidding me!

lo posted:

you gotta be echidding me!

what an impressive, rotund, spiny, egg-laying mammal.
a unique specimen.
why/how are her legs so long
do you think she has trouble balancing
its so they can see out over the top of the tall grass and also so they can look great on a canid catwalk
thats just a regular dog with the bottom half of the image stretched in mspaint
thats just a regular dog. most dogs you see have had the bottom half of their images shrinked in mspaint
[account deactivated]
some regular dogs (not photoshopped)

FAKE DOG (NOT REAL)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

damoj posted:

tears posted:

Both female and male maned wolves use their urine to communicate, e.g. to mark their hunting paths or the places where they have buried hunted prey. The urine has a very distinctive odor, which some people liken to hops or cannabis. The responsible substance very likely is a pyrazine, which also occurs in both plants. (At the Rotterdam Zoo, this smell once set the police on a hunt for cannabis smokers.)

actually pyrazines tend to have roasted grains, browned meat, fried fish etc type flavors as they are (in a non lab context) usually amino acid degradation products. the smell of cannabis and hops can be attributed mostly to various terpenes and terpenoids, such as humulene and its downstream products. i would strongly suggest the alternative theory that wolf urine smell also find its cannabis type aroma from terpenes or terpenoids and yes i am willing to be the tHE rHizzonE volunteer to prove or disprove this theory by inhaling wolf piss fractions from a GC sniffer
actually while the colloquial name for Chrysocyon brachyurus is "maned wolf" they are currently thought to be as distinct systematically from wolves (Canini) as they are from Foxes (Vulpini), being provisionally placed in the Tribe Cerdocyonina, along with other taxonomically similar Canidae such as Cerdocyon thous and Speothos venaticus so while i can commend your volunteering to inhale wolf piss fractions i would point out that this would contribute nothing to our ongoing research as to whether Chrysocyon brachyurus piss smells like weed

fuk

fuk 2
actually "wolf" is a common name distinct from the clade's definition, and it has been applied to any number of non-Canini. to ignore this is not Marxist and consistently erases class.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_induction#/media/File:Cat_demonstrating_static_cling_with_styrofoam_peanuts.jpg

cars posted:

actually "wolf" is a common name distinct from the clade's definition, and it has been applied to any number of non-Canini. to ignore this is not Marxist and consistently erases class.

thank you cars

animals can make sounds what the fuck

pogfan1996 posted:

😳😳😳😳😳😳