tears posted:

so fucked off about revisionism, khrushchev and the sino-soviet split right now, FUCK

same here

(Peter Dutton from Australia)
i guess that looks a bit like brother potato
very weird to ride BART and see the grand princess cruise ship parked in the oakland dock out the window. a floating hotel of coronavirus lit up in the night sky. shit is getting surreal and grim in these parts.
bolsonaro tested positive for the virus

dimashq posted:

bolsonaro tested positive for the virus

This dude has so much bad karma didn’t he fall in the shower and get hospitalized a couple months ago

pogfan1996 posted:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/13/sophie-gregoire-trudeau-wife-of-canada-pm-justin-trudeau-tests-positive-for-coronavirus.html

A friend who’s a civil engineer says a current engineer-pseud urban legend making the rounds is, if there’s a big & sudden reduction in travel within the U.S., it will cause today’s crumbling infrastructure to settle into an unprecedented state of rest that will go off like a bomb if and when everyone gets back out on the roads. He doesn’t really buy it but if he’s wrong, more Job for Keven i guess.
everyone at work looking half dead from exaustion putting their unwashed hands in the communal pringles tube and mumbling poz my neg lungs
the president of the USA just personally infected the CEOs of multiple major retailers and health care profiteers live on you tube.

MarxUltor posted:

the president of the USA just personally infected the CEOs of multiple major retailers and health care profiteers live on you tube.

"we must embrace the private sector."

virus: "yes... my sweet embrace"

[account deactivated]
corona virus could very well be americas 9 11

MarxUltor posted:

despite prolonged exposure to a colleague who has now tested positive for corona, the strayan prime minister has not only denied testing or self isolation, he proudly announced he will still attend the spoarts game of his favourite team this weekend before event restrictions go into effect from monday, not only setting a poor example but potentially exposing tens of thousands to infection. this is very cool and good, to me, the corona liker.

wearing safety glasses to protect coronavirus transmission via infected posts
wearing a blindfold to protect from fail aids transmission via infected posts

shriekingviolet posted:

wearing a blindfold to protect from fail aids transmission via infected posts

to late...

we traced the fail aids, it's coming from inside the blindfold

MarxUltor posted:

*thinks for a moment, looks back to the giant rhizzone chalkboard entitled "THE LEFT CASE FOR DONALD TRUMP" and adds a tally to the YES column*

Officials are trying to trace the 1,500 people he may have been in contact with at the large plant where he worked.
As an incredibly smart person with large salary I am immune to death and if not the government will save me for my massive intelligence towards making their stockholders money. My assumptions are impervious to an easily falsifiable reality.
This disease will kill older and vulnerable people and not me who is young and productive and robust.
I think hitler was right and can't understand why people who say human beings are fragile things worthy of care because I will get old or cause I love them for what they did for me or cause I see myself in them should put off the grim reaper cause I am a person who thinks I am incapable of decline or human indignity and this can't be understood as an absence of age or current experience. Even if I die I will live for ever cause people will talk about me.
(My sharona voice) ive I’ve ive I’ve ive corona

ilmdge posted:

ilmdge posted:

ilmdge posted:

thanks, i needed something stuck in my head to obsessively sing to myself for the next six months

giant weird coughing dog sacrifice candle type
Sorry, wrong window, trying to delete it
[account deactivated]
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/he-has-17700-bottles-of-hand-sanitizer-and-nowhere-to-sell-them/

Can always tell when someone is reprinting NYT shit because they just can't help but try to paint a human face on the most repulsive parasites

“I honestly feel like it’s a public service,” he added. “I’m being paid for my public service.”

As for his stockpile, Colvin said he would now probably try to sell it locally.

“If I can make a slight profit, that’s fine,” he said. “But I’m not looking to be in a situation where I make the front page of the news for being that guy who hoarded 20,000 bottles of sanitizer that I’m selling for 20 times what they cost me.”

yeah I probably wouldn't want to be that guy either. https://goo.gl/maps/vPx65QNS2L2epCPv9

MarxUltor posted:

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/he-has-17700-bottles-of-hand-sanitizer-and-nowhere-to-sell-them/Can always tell when someone is reprinting NYT shit because they just can't help but try to paint a human face on the most repulsive parasites

“I honestly feel like it’s a public service,” he added. “I’m being paid for my public service.”

As for his stockpile, Colvin said he would now probably try to sell it locally.

“If I can make a slight profit, that’s fine,” he said. “But I’m not looking to be in a situation where I make the front page of the news for being that guy who hoarded 20,000 bottles of sanitizer that I’m selling for 20 times what they cost me.”

yeah I probably wouldn't want to be that guy either. https://goo.gl/maps/vPx65QNS2L2epCPv9

in a communist society this man would be marched at gunpoint to donate his stash to the local hospital and then the workers inside would decide if he was shot

it has me, i can feel it in my muscles and my blood

at least ill get to be beautiful and pneumonic like ms. wuthering from those victorian books

MarxUltor posted:

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/he-has-17700-bottles-of-hand-sanitizer-and-nowhere-to-sell-them/

ideology so delusional they think they're doing a public service and are happy to reveal their actual names and hometown. folks ought to be permitted access to rehabilitation facilities for their own protection and long term wellbeing

Edited by zhaoyao ()

how fun that we have all these different countries coming up with their own very special way to "deal" with this

sovnarkoman posted:

that's fucking psychotic

ialdabaoth posted:

MarxUltor posted:

ideology so delusional they think they're doing a public service and are happy to reveal their actual names and hometown.

and a photograph of the exact location and contents of their cache, with pretty high confidence in the 6th storage unit from the left on the main building. A mile away from both a hospital, and a harbor freight.