We're currently bombing Iraq.
no teeth to the bill as far as i can see, but definitely in the pipe

Edited by winebaby ()

i hope it gets stuck in the pipe augustus gloop style!
holding a consensus-based decision making workshop for the white house administration, Donald enjoys using the sparkle finger hand gestures so much he'll approve anything, Mike keeps trying to use Robert's Rules of Order even though I've told him a thousand goddamn times it doesn't work that way,
*opens fridge, revealing large stockpile of lone star beer*
i stockpiled 200 gallons of bong water so im set
sorry, posting in the wrong thread. i'll take my bong water discussion to the appropriate place. carry on...
okay, let's get this straight. there's a liquidity crisis literally right after 'monetary normalization' begins, when a) the dollar base was still disgustingly higher than before the recession, and b) most of the growth following the recession was fictitious and the only real expanded circulation needing money is claims to financial assets. the Fed has been pumping in trillions BEFORE the crash, can anyone imagine how bad its going to be when it does actually happen? literally wtf is this shit it makes no sense to me

Cramer got a phone call from the WH in the middle of his show, then told everyone they were discussing his plan (suspend all taxes & print blank cheques until dow gets over 26000 again). This was yesterday or day before, can't remember.

marlax78 posted:

okay, let's get this straight. there's a liquidity crisis literally right after 'monetary normalization' begins, when a) the dollar base was still disgustingly higher than before the recession, and b) most of the growth following the recession was fictitious and the only real expanded circulation needing money is claims to financial assets. the Fed has been pumping in trillions BEFORE the crash, can anyone imagine how bad its going to be when it does actually happen? literally wtf is this shit it makes no sense to me

according to a very informative nyt article i saw, it's like when a football game score is 30-3 and you're like "team a must be dominating the yardage" but then actually team b is dominating the yardage and you're like "what is going on this is a crazy football game"

recently got a phone call from the WH in the middle of my show, then told everyone they were discussing my plan (that the JDPON should disperse the Amerikkkans throughout the Third World instead of allowing them to remain in occupied North America). This was yesterday or day before, can't remember.

vimingok posted:

Cramer got a phone call from the WH in the middle of his show, then told everyone they were discussing his plan (suspend all taxes & print blank cheques until dow gets over 26000 again). This was yesterday or day before, can't remember.

Kramer gets a call from the WH. George realises that the coronavirus means he doesn't have to go to work. Jerry is in quarantine after a rude audience member coughed on him.

Elaine realizes that if she pretends to enjoy a date, she can steal 3 rolls of toilet paper with her current purse, causing her to invest in increasingly larger purses to bring to increasingly bad dates. When a shivering, coughing man gets on the elevator with George, he begins emptying an aerosol can of disinfectant, only to be arrested by the deathly ill off-duty cop, and dies several days later at MCC. Claiming it's for extra income, Jerry begins tutoring several quarantined high school girls, and uses his status and wealth to groom them for sexual exploitation. After his Death Note inspired fever dreams conclude, Kramer believes that by thinking about someone, he can give them coronavirus; as hundreds of celebrities and politicians, and his family, friends, enemies, and acquaintances begin to die, he curses G-d and renounces his Eastern Orthodox church, thus binding his soul to the Inferno and drawing the blood of the House of Dracul to flow through his immortal veins.
Jerry = Huey
George = Riley
Elaine = Grandpa
Kramer = Uncle Ruckus