kamelred posted:

it has been brought to my attention that zantetsuken does not work on bosses. i feel so stupid. im sorry, everybody

cant believe you didnt know this, wait till i tell everyone at work

y'all will Not Believe the crazy misconception this one poster on an internet web forum had about a weapon in the final fantasy video game... yes, the one whose name is shared by goemon's sword in the anime lupin iii... i know, right?
in any case the series reached its peak on May 12, 2016, the day they released the PC version remaster of FFX-2
the premise of FFX-2 is, what if the cliche fantasy hero had already saved the world and was trying to live their life and just chill for a while, but everywhere they went, the rich and powerful kept hustling them into back rooms at gunpoint to demand they endorse political candidates or brands of chewing gum. It’s very good
back when i was playing ffxi in the pan-post-goon linkshell 12 hours a day and also drinking heavily i was posting on badgame a lot lol, and i decided to mention that i was trans which turned into a three-day nerd meltdown that got into weird attempts to analyze uh, "female posting voice." it was very cool to me. anyhow im back there now, hoping i can pass as whitenoise, i am stubborn and i will post there. theyre all very stupid about everything esxcept video games in a way thats very psychologically transparent so its easy to figure out how to own them in ways that are uhhh hurtful and stuff. also i know just as much if not more about that shit than them so they will respect me........... its working already so we will see. i am stubborn i will post on badgame lol

cars posted:

the premise of FFX-2 is, what if the cliche fantasy hero had already saved the world and was trying to live their life and just chill for a while, but everywhere they went, the rich and powerful kept hustling them into back rooms at gunpoint to demand they endorse political candidates or brands of chewing gum. It’s very good

I think this is the first time ive agreed with you without a catch about a piece of media

Everything i know about ffvii i learned when i was in second grade from someone else in my class who was obsessed with it. It seemed cool and the aesthetic stuck with me for a long time even though i never played it
pretty good imo.
did anyone here ever play the dept. heaven games? i played riviera and yggdra union and i have the others and i really want to check them out. riviera was on wonderswan orignally lmfao but they released a gba version and another for the psp as well. yggdra union was also on gba i think but again i played the psp one. theyre a lot of fun.. riviera is like a jrpg with visual novel type mechanics and yggdra union was like this weird card battle strategy game. they were developed by sting (utawarerumono- dont know what they did on this.. & dungeon travelers 2.. if you can tolerate horny shit they are very fun) and published by atlus

riviera

yggdra union

Edited by graphicalUSSRinterface ()

i was trying really really hard to get good at rabi-ribi for a bit. this is intense!!

I'm playing warthunder again. Add cuckyeager if you want to fly. no really that's my name.

Edited by Populares ()

lord getting a strong urge to play a gbc zelda game again.. ive of course played links awakening, and also oracle of seasons. i still have not done ages. may do so! also this slaps

now go make friends with your housemates

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

i am stubborn i will post on badgame lol

they are warming up to me already, i knew i could make it work. maybe thats not a good thing.. ah.

btw i have a 2011 reg date i just never made any poasts..

nearlyoctober posted:

now go make friends with your housemates

i will try.. i dont know if they are awake at the moment.. ill do some type of uhh , *gestures vaguely* socialization soon