advice to my homeslice toyathan, embrace the shitpost, let it flow thru u
i'm editing this stupid shit

Edited by karphead ()

it's kind of like one of those halloween soundtrack lps
oops, shit, fuck
https://soundcloud.com/dumbshitthatjakazidmade/spooky-halloween-mix-2k17
[account deactivated]

15:20:00 smoke weed every day
Shia The Beef is a DIII super unique with a 4.20% chance of dropping purps on hell difficulty
[account deactivated]
what a world, where weed thread is stuck to the top of a forum but goddam readmarxeveryday thred is not. wjat a fuckin world
love the metal flavoring i get from my vape pen.
That's just what not having a soul tastes like after falling for the devils lettuce.
Furthermore does anyone else time their inhalation and exhalation. I find it productive. Also ghosting, is it as good as it sounds?

ialdabaoth posted:

what a world, where weed thread is stuck to the top of a forum but goddam readmarxeveryday thred is not. wjat a fuckin world

idea for fake weed: "Weeg"
everyone and their mother has some bullshit cbd shit going on, i'm p. sure you could sell it as weeg
like "wig" for fake hair only weed..... yeah..
[account deactivated]
writing the word "Weed" with my weed pen, the pen that is only for writing the word "Weed"
Ingested cannabis and watched the Belgian-American classic Pinocchio in Outer Space. Wouldn't recommend
[account deactivated]
how many beethovens have been killed by capital

i'm the guy on t6he timpani at 2:14... killed it

karphead posted:

how many beethovens have been killed by capital

7 is underrated.

Could be, but personally I feel that even one Beethoven killed by capitalism is one too many.
well, thats just like your opinion, man
[account deactivated]
I tried to take a T break which corresponded with a gastroparesis flare up so no breaks for me.
merry christmas
tell me tears, what good is weed, if you are unable to inhale?
let them eat weed cake
[account deactivated]
theres so much time in a day, wow fucked up, so many minutes, damn, and thats not even counting the seconds, so fucked up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ1kJiikoRA
Turn his brain to some BBQ!/She ask me what I like, baby I pick you!
I was going to quit weed, then I met a very attractive new neighbor who smokes a huge amount of weed, then I hung out with them for a bit and became less attracted to them, now I'm fine to quit weed again. It sucks. On the other hand I fucking love weed....... ............. ... ............. you know.... .. .