im tweeting about people who jack off to pokemon hentai right now and im trhying to get into that circle of @viperwave and his friends cause our brands are very similar
My twitter account got suspended, I am pretty sure it was because I started telling people like Bill Gates and David Frum that they should be tried at the Hague and sentenced to death by firing squad for their crimes against humanity. Which I would argue is not a violent threat in the same way that calling the FBI on a twitter user is not a violent threat, but, instead, is a means of seeking a resolution to perceived injustice, that all parties can understand as fair, based on the observations of a neutral moderator. But when I appealed my suspension from Twitter I decided not to make this very good case that I be permitted to ask for a crumb of justice. Instead I pretended like I triggered the spam filter when I told the same anarchist he was stupid with four unconnected tweets in forty seconds. I'm hoping that the suspension appeals department will get confused by this and restore twitter to its former glory.
i got banned again some time ago (might be the 10th time) which makes it really hard to follow news about the syrian civil war lol
Withdrawal from twitter is a very real and very pathetic thing. I just keep wandering over to the terminal to try to figure out what's going on. What's going on with what? I cannot answer. How do I find out? Hm, visit a news website? Not that interested, thanks. But the elections..? Not gonna watch TV... not gonna watch someone talk or like, read what they have to say... checking the DNC website... nothing until March 10 then a debate on March 15... ok, guess I'll have to check back in 5 days and see what changed... guess I'll go... run an errand or whatever... but what is going on? With what? Again I have no f*king idea... What is going on with like uhhhhhhh, the environment... guess I will... look outside... check wipneus... yep it's not good... ok... so then what else is uhhh... going on? With what? Please, Devil, conclude our earthly bargain... i want to face Hell now, please... where at least .... there is definitely going to be twitter...
what you need, is an extensive assortment of rss feeds
Thank you but I already have every book R.S.S. Feeds ever wrote including Endscape: Elfwar, Endscape: The Female Returns, Endscape: Antitreason, Endscape: A Sort of Laser, Endscape: A Death of Cards, Ride of the Beach Goblins, Endscape: Alchemon's Trick, Endscape: Last of the Last, Endscape: Alchemon's Tower, Endscape: Alchemon's Exile, Endscape: The Alchemon Solution, Endscape: Alchemon Scared Stupid, Endscape: The Day of the Computer, Endscape: Cracker Jack, Endscape: The Poop Mines Rebellion, Endscape: Slaughterthought, Endscape: The Castle in the Corn, Endscape: Fairies of Life, A Panda In Time, How, What, and How Much To Write, A Writer's Purpose, What Else Could I Say About Writing, Hell Algae, The Fricktastic IRL of Shana Wrigley, Angles of Attack: How I Would Have Killed JFK, Endscape: Woodman, Endscape: The Woodcutter, Endscape: They Who Wood Learn to Love, Endscape: A Capricorn's Nightmare, Endscape: I, Cybergoblin, Endscape: My King, My Liege, Endscape: Can't Stop Time, Endscape: Hide and Seek, Endscape: The End of Endscape?, Endscape: Serendipity / Random Chance, Endscape: Religion of Fools, Endscape: Time's Up, Alchemon, Dr. Truth and Mr. Dare, Endscape: Hunters of the Wet Sea, Endscape: Time is Truly Up Now, Dr. Truth: No God but Man, Sad Lamb, PhD, The Last Goblin's Last Chance, It's Over, Goblin, Endscape: The Last Free Mind, Endscape: Cat Era, Endscape: Pig Fever, Endscape: We Saw The Creature Loosed On Flesh, Endscape: Dwarfmine, Endscape: The Trial of Mob, Endscape: Hell is Yellow After All, Dr. Truth: Fake Old Men on Clouds, Damned If You Dare, Crucifix of Logic, Mars is Free, The Terrorist Faction, Endscape: Cat-a-Clysm, and others
[account deactivated]
Just discovered a place where you can find free effort posts made by all kinds of people about all kinds of things that would take the rest of my life to dig through. It’s even publicly funded.

this is some cringy shit

i am very close to banning twitter from the twitter thread
i continue to try and @ viperwave but he ignore me ;____________; i will persist. though i did gain a cool follower from doing that who interact all the time so thats nice.
,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
every now and then I remember the suspended Clouseau-voice bana parody account for the demos in France and the reply they gave to someone who tried to debunk them, which was like, “I am but a tiny girl of seven years”, good stuff....
Flying horse in saudi arabia

swampman posted:

Thank you but I already have every book R.S.S. Feeds ever wrote including Endscape: Elfwar, Endscape: The Female Returns, Endscape: Antitreason, Endscape: A Sort of Laser, Endscape: A Death of Cards, Ride of the Beach Goblins, Endscape: Alchemon's Trick, Endscape: Last of the Last, Endscape: Alchemon's Tower, Endscape: Alchemon's Exile, Endscape: The Alchemon Solution, Endscape: Alchemon Scared Stupid, Endscape: The Day of the Computer, Endscape: Cracker Jack, Endscape: The Poop Mines Rebellion, Endscape: Slaughterthought, Endscape: The Castle in the Corn, Endscape: Fairies of Life, A Panda In Time, How, What, and How Much To Write, A Writer's Purpose, What Else Could I Say About Writing, Hell Algae, The Fricktastic IRL of Shana Wrigley, Angles of Attack: How I Would Have Killed JFK, Endscape: Woodman, Endscape: The Woodcutter, Endscape: They Who Wood Learn to Love, Endscape: A Capricorn's Nightmare, Endscape: I, Cybergoblin, Endscape: My King, My Liege, Endscape: Can't Stop Time, Endscape: Hide and Seek, Endscape: The End of Endscape?, Endscape: Serendipity / Random Chance, Endscape: Religion of Fools, Endscape: Time's Up, Alchemon, Dr. Truth and Mr. Dare, Endscape: Hunters of the Wet Sea, Endscape: Time is Truly Up Now, Dr. Truth: No God but Man, Sad Lamb, PhD, The Last Goblin's Last Chance, It's Over, Goblin, Endscape: The Last Free Mind, Endscape: Cat Era, Endscape: Pig Fever, Endscape: We Saw The Creature Loosed On Flesh, Endscape: Dwarfmine, Endscape: The Trial of Mob, Endscape: Hell is Yellow After All, Dr. Truth: Fake Old Men on Clouds, Damned If You Dare, Crucifix of Logic, Mars is Free, The Terrorist Faction, Endscape: Cat-a-Clysm, and others

neckwattle posted:

Apparently the decision to turn the airports into virus laden cattle pens is due to the requirement from CDC that each person fill out a survey.

can we get an update on the saudi arabia flying horse please

which one of you is britney
im br*tney b*tch

trakfactri posted:

The Cuban medical brigade has their first field hospital up and running in Lombardy, Italy. pic.twitter.com/dSkpTCIioo

— Patrick Oppmann CNN (@CNN_Oppmann) March 24, 2020

one good thing we can all rely on in the future is that no country will send aid to the united states

that "neet telemachus" guy is cool imo

yung turk

damoj posted:

i've never realized how much this kind of looks like two bears fucking if you just see it out of the corner of your eye