oh fuck she died in 2013. rip

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

damn, where did you catch something like that live hahaha

i'm glad you asked because this makes me sound much cooler than i actually am: i was in shanghai early last year and meant to go to a rock gig, went to the wrong venue and it turned out to be a metal gig.

Petrol posted:

i'm glad you asked because this makes me sound much cooler than i actually am: i was in shanghai early last year and meant to go to a rock gig, went to the wrong venue and it turned out to be a metal gig.

lol thats cool. hope i get to leave the country someday, potentially permanently! of course im terrified of being put on a no-fly list at some point. maybe thats too self-important but who knows

ive been extremely conflicted about posting this but i dont think i can opt not to. im sorry
that soulseek user is proabbly "scramoutcha" and if so word on the street is that they're a scam artist and have a bunch of fake releases on there.
heres some j core for content https://m-neko.bandcamp.com/track/dango-berserk

lenochodek posted:

heres some j core for content https://m-neko.bandcamp.com/track/dango-berserk

fuck that album owns but especially that track

oh wtf i didnt even click through theres a complete m-neko collection now?? NEED
this was all i had before https://www.discogs.com/M-Neko-Nekology/release/1839336
well i guess i also have a bunch of random tracks on the bastard pop terrorists comps too

lenochodek posted:

that soulseek user is proabbly "scramoutcha" and if so word on the street is that they're a scam artist and have a bunch of fake releases on there.

it's exactly that user. and as soon as you said that i realised how easy it would be to set up bots to scrape bandcamp pages and stuff and create empty files or just a fake slsk database. then just lock it down so nobody can start a transfer and find out it's all bullshit. it seems so obvious now

guess i have to face the reality that i just won't have those albums until i can afford to *shudder* buy them

lenochodek posted:

dang i'd seen that guy but hadn't heard of this.. fucked up

i wonder if i post this people will think im cool.
im cool.. i have good taste
i stopped listening to bad weeb shit!! i promise!!
did i mention love is one of my top lastfm artists? i went to a great books school and studied the western canon
im realllllly normal!!!!!!!!!1
im having an online meltdown on the stalin forum but dont worry its mostly performative. for effect.im funny too
jk. im okay. i promise. treust me!
one more just to convince eveyrone i engage with contemporary forms of psychedelia
im addicted to embarrassing myself online its my brand, as they say
wish i could nuke these posts!! was running on 2 days no sleep when they were made
hahahahaha
very nice

Petrol posted:

owns

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
i have to wonder if im the first person to use an emoji on the rhizzone
it's cool how bryn jones died in 1999 and theres still an endless stream of muslimgauze releases being put out by whatever lunatics have access to his archives.

odobenidae posted:

listening to lepa brena's entire discography and jacking off to all the horny 1980s video-clips, less out of heterosexual lust and more out of libidinal yugonostalgia

Edited by damoj ()

[account deactivated]

lo posted:

it's cool how bryn jones died in 1999 and theres still an endless stream of muslimgauze releases being put out by whatever lunatics have access to his archives.

every muslimgauze release in the past decade was just dominick fernow in a wig and moustache.

Petrol posted:

lo posted:

every muslimgauze release in the past decade was just dominick fernow in a wig and moustache.

i would never dream of comparing bryn jones' hallowed memory to dom fernow

oh hey the new four tet is really nice and has a cool video