[account deactivated]
sorry one more.. absolutely obsessed with this track lately haha

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

yay luke vibert

hell yea
I saw someone come across my YT suggestions posting a bunch of old Japanese electronic and jazz records. Seems kinda cool

anyone else still on lastfm.. follow me and post yours here.. https://www.last.fm/user/bit188
in that genre of meme i started a minor facebook trend around the song spin doctors two princes. dumping the lyrics and just investigating the history of the song, two princes nightcore posts, the whole thing. people now associate me wiht that song heavily. seriously have you ever paid attention to the lyrics cause they are uhh.. something. anyhow ,

i know some of you fuckers have add fb add me
i think i won't add anyone from the stalin forum on cia platform facebook. just my opinion
i have nothing to lose anymore so whatever lol. im getting near 30 now so i just do not give a fuck
i dont have anyone from here on my fb that i didnt meet elsewhere first and no offence but i want to keep it that way

Petrol posted:

i dont have anyone from here on my fb that i didnt meet elsewhere first and no offence but i want to keep it that way

i have so many questions lol. elsewhere like you brought irls here or more well-adjusted internet communities. if its the latter god damn lol. i am wondering what you are like irl now , i cant imagine what its ever been like to be a normie-passing person with a secret online life. i used to keep it concealed when i needed to but when i moved out of my parents place that was my life and i figured id be radically open with people i met after. to an extreme degree actually. i will tell you a story.. maybe two..

i have a single facebook account that ive had since 2009. i have my parents on there and its very rare that i hide anything from them. last week my mom texted me in a panic and was clearly uhh very concerned for my mental well-being. i also added shimer people on there. this led to an incident where this ukrainian-canadian immigrant girl called me a genocide denier and her boyfriend from the school was being really cringe and attacking me online for it. im like bruh where is she. anyhow i had to go into counseling and mediate over it. it owned. very cool. thjat school had 75 students at the time and the entire population lived in the same neighborhood with few exceptions so you can imagine what that drama was like. anyhow part of this is the kind of damage being socialized online does. i honestly did not expect to have that many issues. it did not cross my mind that being openly communist in an academic setting would lead to that but i learned. anyhow its too late, its all intertwined, i cant delete anyone. theyre merged now. i would have to completey start over and re-engineer how i relate to people and it would, for me, require a ton of thought and careful planning

the only irl friends i have remaining are people i know from organizing. thats it. thats the only place in this world where i will be accepted, and the people who are left over from the wwp split i have a deep bond with, even though i dont see them as often as i would like anymore. dunno dude
oh right i got called out for my "offensive online ironic communist persona" which by the way they asked if i "really" meant or not. haha
its crossed my mind a few times before that maybe when i was more intensely delusional and i felt like i had been being watched constantly for years, that faded but i had internalized it to such a degree that i no longer believe in privacy or understand how it functions. the timeline is right. my recovery was not quick and i would say it was less a return to a prior functioning and more an entire first learning of EDIT reality testing (i said rationality but thats definitely the wrong word, i could think logically easily, not the same) psychosis is a personality condition. i had to think through what made sense and what didnt carefully which was good for me hoenstly. i still dont always make the right judgment but im better at it than i used to be and frankly, better than a lot of neurotics. so. also, redkahina is worht reading critically and people hate her because of anti-communism. you can apply this to her as well im sure. but shes right way too often and in undeniably non-coincidental ways even if she is batshit insane

Edited by graphicalUSSRinterface ()

its crossed my mind a few times before that maybe when i was more intensely delusional and i felt like i had been being watched constantly for years, that faded but i had internalized it to such a degree that i no longer believe in privacy or understand how it functions.

facebook psychosis of another variety https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3357570/

ive offered two different explanations for why my facebook wall is the way that it is above and the truth is probably even more complicated. i think the paranoia one is much more accurate, i definitely didnt think about decisions to be open or closed intellectually back when this started. thats not real i dont think. i think facebook trains you to surveil and be surveilled and to think tjat way in general. the whole format locks you into a narcissistic way of communicating regardless of what you do and it influences the way people think and speak. its part of my psychosis somehow though the details of how that all happened i need to think about
re-reading these posts and feeling tempted to fix them because i see a lot of issues already and other places to go but i dont want to either. i say that a lot, im always fighting with myself about doing something or not, i could, but i resist, its a constant dynamic for me, waffling between avoiding and doing something i want to do, think i should start considering that in terms of an obsessional mindset as well. ugh theres always so much work to do hahahhaa and i dont wanna
hey dont sweat it too much imo. what fb really trains u in (among other things) is that your online presence must be a performance u are constantly perfecting... this forum doesnt have to be like that. i delete posts or edit them sometimes but mostly its not worth stressing about such things!
thanks.. i agree

uh.. why isnt that embedding correctly lol, i even edited it to strip the text of any potential formatting but its just doing that
the cat doctor who administers the site recently updated the embedding script. post that exact url without the tags and it should work

Petrol posted:

the cat doctor who administers the site recently updated the embedding script. post that exact url without the tags and it should work

ty.. now you can all listen to that classic uk hardcore track from the safety of the forums

i really hate that since my attempts at organizing have mostly been unsuccessful, and im probably never going to have more than a GED , my next idea at making irl firends is to uhhhh get into the underground rave scene. which ive already started doing lmfao. if you like edm and "bass music" its easy but that shit suckkkks obviously, HOWEVR theres a remnant of the 90s warehouse scene here with oldschool rave djs playing all that cool shit. theres actually a lot of jungle/dnb here comparatively which im extremely happy about, tho i do wish for more gabber/happy hardcore. naturally trance is easy to find, but not shitty trance either, like 90s hard trance and psytrance which uhh fucking owns. i uploaded this mix to youtube from this midwest dj whos been around forever, this one is weird cause you can tell its a goa trance dude trying to do speedcore very interesting. he still plays regularly

]theres a remnant of the 90s warehouse scene here with oldschool rave djs playing all that cool shit. theres actually a lot of jungle/dnb here comparatively which im extremely happy about, tho i do wish for more gabber/happy hardcore.

you're alright kid

my favourite gabber dj from back in the day and coincidentally one of the top turntablists i've ever seen is mark n of nasenbluten and bloody fist fame. he has some mixes up on youtube that are pretty wild

this one is just cutting up breaks on 45's so its a good demonstration of skill independent of genre... it was wild going to raves and thrashing around to big dumb gabber tunes and he would be scratching and dropping in bits of classic hip hop and stuff. so good.
that shit slaps, ive had a net friend from lastfm ive known for about ten years now and he just came up to chi from milwaukee and crashed overnight, first time we met. we got fucked up and saw enduser, was a lot of fun
by the way in an awful turn of events i ended up uploading an enduser album for rich "lowtax" kyanka recently and i missed the opportunity to drop a rick astley mp3 in there unfortunately, really sad that that guy doesnt know how to use soulseek lmfao
i dunno if you really listen to any j-core at all but this track is incredible

that was kind of my gateway , goreshit, dj sharpnel etc
this might be more your speed tho lmfao
can't say that first j-core track's quite my thing but i used to listen to a lot of cheesy breakcore like shitmat and bong-ra so i can't really judge haha

did i say used to? i mean i still listen to shitmat. you never forget the first time you hear this track past the half way mark
ooo yeah lol
i was never a fan of that album above really but mostly posted it in response to you calling all that shit corny ahhahaha. i still love this track but im a huge weeb so whatever it sound good to me
oh my god i haven't heard sickboy in a while haha