i endeavored to buy nicer beer for the occasion but i just cain't find the will to pay more than 7 cents per fluid ounce
made eggnog last night, fixing up mimosas in the morning, gotta keep the team well lubricated
Unfortunately did not succeed in drinking myself to death last night; I'll just have to double my resolve for the new year
[account deactivated]
I have been steadily drinking through a bout of bronchitis nasty enough to warrant antibiotics. Almost exclusively lager to soften the blow to my compromised immune system. Bronchitis therefore hasn't gone away yet but the beer has. Pray for me, comrades.
dear god, u are a fuck, 420,,000,000 dead cops, please do not kill petrol, lots of love tears
my new years resolution was to start drinking again, and so far i am doing very well at keeping my new years resolution
how is he still alive

Synergy posted:

how is he still alive

bodhisattva: a person who is able to reach nirvana but delays doing so out of compassion in order to save suffering beings.

la beast is the only person who should be on cameo.com and if you don't know what that is then i apologize
LA Beast should probably have an account here.
and my axe
He already did, we called him tpaine.