le water

r/hydrohomies
ive done the math and it is possible but not generally feasible to dytd with mineral water
I got a taste for sparkling water when I gave up alcohol and soda for Lent this year, Jesus truly works miracles
[account deactivated]
im gon to put together a diy guide for making your own sparkling water at home on the cheap with normal healthy safe and tasty fluoridated tap water, bookmark this thread
choking and spluttering as i try to drink a glass full of wet glitter sludge
[account deactivated]
it's bad don't sparkle your water
alright folks here's how to make fresh sparkling water in your home

this works best if you use a small cup

step 1. put an aerator scren on your faucet
step 2. fill up your little cup and then drink it real fast before the bubbles clear up
PLease fuck off
why do we have two sparkling water threads. please continue discussion in the pbr thread
What about flavored sparkling water, i like raspberry sparkling water.
they call that pbr with a spritz at the local dive
is sparkling water mineral water or something else
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

sovnarkoman posted:

is sparkling water mineral water or something else

No they're very different. Sparkling water is municipal tapwater sucked up at subsidized rates and pressurized with the waste product of the combustion of petroleum distillates. Sometimes someone walks past the batch tank with a fruit to give it flavor. Mineral water is unsoftened hard well water stolen from impoverished rural communities.

Alcohol, on the other hand, is a product of true proletarian craftsmanship and unites the struggles of grain farmers, industrial workers, and academics into a productive symphony to grant comfort to the workers. But I suppose it's fine if some people, like hitler and trump for example, decide to avoid it in favor of bourgeois water.

recommend OP check out cackling, gamboling, palpitating, ululating or repining waters... there’s a lot out there.
Probably going to resume drinking tap water until I figure out what the hell is going on here
i was skeptical about this fancy water shit until i found some they put both caffeine and weed in. all its missi g is booze but yhats really not a majot hurdle, p easy to amend
[account deactivated]

dimashq posted:

Probably going to resume drinking tap water until I figure out what the hell is going on here

nice try, ap

ialdabaoth posted:

i was skeptical about this fancy water shit until i found some they put both caffeine and weed in. all its missi g is booze but yhats really not a majot hurdle, p easy to amend

i thought thats what white claw was

amphetamines and weed is even better makes for great music listening.
downing can after can of Sterno to destroy the Andromeda Strain
[account deactivated]
is there something actually bad about sparkling water? please understand i do not care where it comes from
#1 problem, alcohol content is too low
It sucks and tastes like shit
[account deactivated]
im sorry
Everything is fucked. Everybody sucks.
[account deactivated]
I've noticed the quality of people isn't very good, so I've taken to make up for it by becoming friends with as many people as possible. Quantity > quality