Total number of registered, active users: 481
We just need to get rid of 61 of those users and we'll be cooking with gas
New mod, you know what to do
[account deactivated]
hmm, thats strange, i only have a couple dozen in my files
psa: after deep and lengthy vetting process the rhizzone recruitment review committee will be sending out new registrations in the next few days for q4 2019 intake.
actionable humint on users itt
hewwo uwu
uwon't!
I wrote the thing to calculate that number. I swear I remember writing it to be not insane
Ah okay so what that 481 means is that there are 481 users that have been set up since "the purge", and not disabled in the same way that e.g. conec's account is.

The real truth is still higher than you might think. There are 95 users that have logged in in the past 17 days. Another 22 users have logged in 19-35 days ago.

Assuming people who have been away for longer than a month-ish never come back, it seems on average we lose one user every 3 days. Unfortunately we only remember to let new users in once every 3-6 months so ...... we could probably improve numbers.

drwhat posted:

Assuming people who have been away for longer than a month-ish never come back, it seems on average we lose one user every 3 days. Unfortunately we only remember to let new users in once every 3-6 months so ...... we could probably improve numbers.

Yeah its a tricky situation, having to watch the site like a hawk for 48 hours every time you add a new person just in case you lost the coinflip and somebody turns out to be totally crazy is a big deterrent against us adding people frequently, its much more manageable to do in big blocks but we definitely lose a lot of people that way due to feeling like they've been ignored. If we don't figure out a better system maybe a notice on the registration page to expect a delay so folks know what to expect?

It’s more a process of refinement to produce an effective cadre, which we then refine into the perfect Maoist swamp ranger. The next stage is a YouTube channel where we challenge exterminators to eat one of each bug they have killed on the job.
Fear Factor but all the challenges are having to read extremely bad posts

belgend posted:

hewwo uwu

hi belgend

in my haste to condemn an accursed uwu post i have rudely neglected to greet belgend. i apologise.

shriekingviolet posted:

Fear Factor but all the challenges are having to read extremely bad posts

Week 2: Homonationalist Theory and Practice

you dont need high traffic or active posters to be the most influential politics discussion website on the world wide web.

swampman posted:

you dont need high traffic or active posters to be the most influential politics discussion website on the world wide web.

hell all you need is to think fail aids is funny and acceptable

hell, we've almost got as many members as all the US marcyite parties combined
compared to them we considerably underperform on our paper sales however

aerdil posted:

swampman posted:

hell all you need is to think fail aids is funny and acceptable

i don't think that. i know it

“funny and acceptable” banner drop. “funny and acceptable” dance trending on Twitter
turns out i was actually mustang. just happy we've moved on and can all get along finally

Themselves posted:

turns out i was actually mustang. just happy we've moved on and can all get along finally

given that mustang just tried to invade the forum again with a weirdo Communism is racist thread, I am unfortunately inclined to believe you. which is extra sad because it means if you could’ve controlled your compulsive behavior you would be able to function here. See you next time around.

fully open registration but new users can only post in the new Gulag forum, posts have to be mod approved to be visible. users that aren't insane or bad faith actors are accepted into the rest of the forum
to many posts
hello
how do I turn the colors on?
those are great custom colours
I can't see my own colors. can you see my sig?
hello?
[account deactivated]

jeantatlock posted:

hello?

profile > Display/Posting, then scroll down to "Custom Display" and check both boxes

Total number of registered, active users: 483
Throwing my body into the posting fire so it spits and shoots boiling fat (posts, jokes) everywhere, burning all friends/enemies/etc.

cars posted:

Themselves posted:

given that mustang just tried to invade the forum again with a weirdo Communism is racist thread, I am unfortunately inclined to believe you. which is extra sad because it means if you could’ve controlled your compulsive behavior you would be able to function here. See you next time around.

fearing foreign invaders, the first tenet of communism

now I am also one
ahoy there
hi surgical_scar